Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Venomous Designs Evolution Grips

i'm not as lucky, i am fully paid on a syclone body and rail, 1 v2 grip, and 2 v3 grips. on nov.27 via email i was told about 6 weeks, i then emailed mongoose again and on jan 11 i was told another 40-60 days.

If you can't get a reasonable response from goose just as XMT. He's making all the stuff for him. He'll know more then anyone.

Im not involved in this, but i have been in a similar situation with a pre order deal, lost $250 for rifle parts over two years... sent a deposit then was told it was ready to ship so I paid it off, nothing came... this makes me angry though... all these orders on here and other sites not fulfilled and there are MULTIPLE ebay ads for 1/10 runs for grips and rails at $135 a pop... **** you guy, get a life and stop scamming people. Pull your ads from ebay and do whats right to your CUSTOMERS, give them what they paid for, for whatever they have paid down and not a cent more... this is a joke. Id be blasting any email/phone number/ebay accounts I could find on this guy if I saw my parts on ebay after I paid for them..

Its ironic you associate your business name with the abbreviation of VD, because you seem to be the venereal disease of these peoples lives!

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    Im not involved in this, but i have been in a similar situation with a pre order deal, lost $250 for rifle parts over two years... sent a deposit then was told it was ready to ship so I paid it off, nothing came... this makes me angry though... all these orders on here and other sites not fulfilled and there are MULTIPLE ebay ads for 1/10 runs for grips and rails at $135 a pop... **** you guy, get a life and stop scamming people. Pull your ads from ebay and do whats right to your CUSTOMERS, give them what they paid for, for whatever they have paid down and not a cent more... this is a joke. Id be blasting any email/phone number/ebay accounts I could find on this guy if I saw my parts on ebay after I paid for them..

Its ironic you associate your business name with the abbreviation of VD, because you seem to be the venereal disease of these peoples lives!
    troll much,
    no invesment in this or any other of his items he has ever made and you still needed to put your input in.
    i needed a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    troll much,
    no invesment in this or any other of his items he has ever made and you still needed to put your input in.
    i needed a good laugh.
    He might not have a pony in the race, but he's dead nuts on in his analysis of the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by knownothingmags View Post
    troll much,
    i needed a good laugh.
    I was buying a pneumatic kit and just browsed the rest of the dealer ads as I went up. Thought maybe it would have something cool I haven't seen before? Ends up it was another jerk off thief. Its just ridiculous he is blatantly selling what other people have paid for elsewhere and leaving them hanging without their deposits etc. At least when I got screwed over, along with other people... the guy disappeared off the face of the earth, not selling his poop on ebay right in front of me and the others he slowly penetrated with no lube.

And I don't know what trolling is? Quite literally, and I don't really care to know so don't explain it either... thanks for your input about what I do, mom.. ill be sure to pm you next time I want to make a post to see if its OK, OK?

Edited for PG material
    Last edited by Cokrkilr; 02-16-2013 at 03:57 AM.

Well Cokrkilr you really added to the tone of this thread. Not to mention breaking a few Forum rules.

YOU did read the rules about posting didn't you? Now that you have our attention you should do some edits to your posts so they don't go poof.

You don't care to know so if I have to explain, you wouldn't understand.

You can PM us next time to see if its OK, OK?

-The AO Moderation Team
    "Everything in Moderation"

In Internet slang, a troll (pron.: /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[3] The noun troll may also refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

It was quite on topic to what was happening, I stated in the first sentence I had ZERO relation to the problem in this particular situation, but, I related myself to a similar "pay it forward" situation that happened years ago to myself... and then explained that I thought it was terrible that a guy that screwed so many people over (and even recommended a way to rectify himself to "the people") is selling already paid for parts on eBay...

But, I edited my post and all. Do I have to take out the part about no lube? PG-13 is actually pretty vulgar now days so im unsure. Seems like it should pass?

Still no parts or money, oh boy that's a shocker. What a failure this venture has been.

I noticed a few of you have gone to the Ebay listings for these items and purchased them there,.....

for those of you that have paid but have not received your money back or parts,... have you contacted ebay and reported the items as already been sold?

Even if he has stock items of these,.. he can not prove they are not the ones you paid for already. And since you paid with Paypal (and its an ebay company), under the user terms for paypal,.. your prior purchase transactions will bar him from using paypal to transfer funds of un-delivered items.

Everyone in here should be hammering PayPal and Ebay on this,....

I see he has sold a few already to a few non-members here as well,.... kinda looks like you have grounds for stolen property claim(s).

Edit: Christian if you are actually reading these posts in the thread,...... I dont know what your problem is,.. but Im ashamed to have called you "my friend".

Quote Originally Posted by kcombs9 View Post
    no refund yet, if anyone wants a red, non-gas thru V1 it would help me get 85$ back if you bought one from VD
    If you don't have yours why are they selling them on eBay?

heard from mongoose today

Hello....I have some bodies that are being tested now...need to make sure everything functions properly before I ship them out....I can't sign into ao. For the record I am NOT selling anyone's parts on ebay...I am selling the extra parts we have made. If I have any further issues with the bodies I will refund you 100% very sorry for all the delays...the v2 are also just about finished and we started work on the v3

refund, I always get an email or text that I will get a refund then 2 months pass by and no refund and then I get another text or email saying why he can't give a refund but if in 6-8 weeks if the parts aren't ready then he will give a refund then 8 weeks later still no refund. Can't sign into ao then why not sign into bigevil and let one of the members there know that he can't sign in or to tell everyone here whats going on. What a joke?

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef View Post
    refund, I always get an email or text that I will get a refund then 2 months pass by and no refund and then I get another text or email saying why he can't give a refund but if in 6-8 weeks if the parts aren't ready then he will give a refund then 8 weeks later still no refund. Can't sign into ao then why not sign into bigevil and let one of the members there know that he can't sign in or to tell everyone here whats going on. What a joke?
    I just checked the banned user list on BEO. He is not on it so who knows why he doesn't check in.

Quote Originally Posted by bumbabeef View Post

He is all over Facebook... so we know his computer is working...

Quote Originally Posted by tolar250 View Post
    heard from mongoose today

Hello....I have some bodies that are being tested now...need to make sure everything functions properly before I ship them out.... I can't sign into ao. For the record I am NOT selling anyone's parts on ebay...I am selling the extra parts we have made. If I have any further issues with the bodies I will refund you 100% very sorry for all the delays...the v2 are also just about finished and we started work on the v3
    He is not banned here. His account is active. If he has an issue or forgot his password[right] send him word he can mail ME ...... beemerone at comcast dot net

Man up Goose.

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    He is not banned here. His account is active. If he has an issue or forgot his password[right] send him word he can mail ME ...... beemerone at comcast dot net

Man up Goose.
    Or

He can just hit the handy-dandy "Forgot my password" button.

I have also found messaging him on his eBay auctions is a good way to get a response.

Also, if someone is trying to sell their air thru, untapped for pneumag, v2 I will purchase it after you have it in hand.

Hey guys, have most of you guys gotten your stuff that you ordered? I was thinking of picking up some stuff from ebay but if people are still waiting, I don't feel right sending my money his way.
    Thanks

Nope...

Nope haven't gotten my refund yet. Was on his ebay page thinking of messaging him there

Is he selling grips on eBay before shipping to original purchasers?
    Stay Classy, AO...
    BEO: RIP / Topgun Paintball: RIP / Old MCB: RIP

Them for grips are for sale on eBay......

Quote Originally Posted by zondo View Post
    Is he selling grips on eBay before shipping to original purchasers?
    He has a few things on ebay for sale. I don't know if any of those items he has up are what people are waiting for or some extras that have not sold. Hopefully its extra stuff, shame he ended like he did. He had some very cool designs.

Thanks for deleting my post AO. It's pretty bad if this forum is willing to defend this guy. Do you believe the word shyster is too strong?

"A shyster is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law, politics or business."

Seems rather spot on to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazmok View Post
    Thanks for deleting my post AO. It's pretty bad if this forum is willing to defend this guy. Do you believe the word shyster is too strong?

"A shyster is a slang word for someone who acts in a disreputable, unethical, or unscrupulous way, especially in the practice of law, politics or business."

Seems rather spot on to me.
    Site went down and apparently several days of posts were lost. I don't think anyone here is defending him at this point.

Ohhh, my bad. Sorry AO, I still love you.

So are the ones on ebay the same ones that you guys are waiting for him to send you guys?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Venomous-Des...item1c32dc4654

If they are I would be contacting ebay.

nothing new?