Thread: Pneumag tunining help!

Pneumag tunining help!

Hey guys,

I've been trying to get this thing tuned for a week and can't seem to get the right settings on the xvalve and lpr. Either the ram won't extend far enough to hit the sear, or something inside (on/off maybe) sends it into uncontrollable full-auto. This is my first pneumag and any advice for a newbie would be great. I live near Purdue in Indiana if anyone's nearby to show me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Either you have broken o-ring or on/off pin in your on/off, or the ram is too close and doesn't give enough room to the sear to catch properly on the bolt. At least those are the reasons I can think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Either you have broken o-ring or on/off pin in your on/off, or the ram is too close and doesn't give enough room to the sear to catch properly on the bolt. At least those are the reasons I can think of.
    An o-ring within the valve? I replace the on/off pin to a .712 is that length ok to use?

Thanks for your help

Quote Originally Posted by white81 View Post
    An o-ring within the valve? I replace the on/off pin to a .712 is that length ok to use? Thanks for your help
    Do you have longer pin to test with? I seem to remember that the .712 pin needs a black quad o-ring for the on/off top?

Quote Originally Posted by Laku View Post
    Do you have longer pin to test with? I seem to remember that the .712 pin needs a black quad o-ring for the on/off top?
    I do. I will try a longer pin and let you know. Thanks!