Thread: Lather's Feedback

Lather's Feedback

Post your feedback here......

Traded off my mag for his new in box led matrix. Somehow between when he shipped it and when I got it, the high pressure reg totally stripped itself away from the body. It was a quick cheap fix and overall I like it. Just really weird on how that thread got stripped.

Exclamation hey

this guy was great a++++ trader he gave me a sweet deal on a dm4 and didnt care that the o ring was messed up and kept great communication i recommend him to anybody

I was a 3rd party for a trade between Lather and another guy. The whole deal went very smoothly and he stayed in communication through the whole deal. Great trader.

Moorewatch

If you read this, thank a teacher.
    If you read this in English, thank a soldier.

Awesome trader

I was "the other guy" Load Sm5 was reffereing to. Everything went extremely smooth, no hassles, no trouble, just perfect business. I would recommend this guy to anyone wanting to deal with an honest and trustworthy trader. A+++, best trader I've dealt with in a while.

I would buy him a beer, but hes 3,000 miles away

Thanks again Chris, and good luck to you.

Great shipping, great guy, I would highly recomend. The best dude in all of Hawaii.

great person to deal with, excellent price and really fast shipping
    will most definetly deal with again
    thanks a lot Chris

everything went as smooth as a deal can possibly get.
    item as described without any trouble !
    highly recommended trader !

Thumbs up

Lather is a good trader. We made a trade and money also exchanged hands and Lather went out of his way to keep his word. Also the item was exactly as described and he also sent everything that he said he would.
    Good trader

I bought an 06 Angel Gat off of Lather, everything came like described. Would definately buy from again.

I traded my Mag + some stuff for his Rollout Viking. We went through a 3rd party near me and we didn't have any problems whatsoever. Always polite, kept in contact and overall excellent trader! A+.

I bought a 05 Freestyle from him. He sent on the say he said he would and we had good communication the entire time. I would have not problem dealing with him again int he future.

Thumbs up high end trade

we traded guns: his cyborg for my excalibur. everything went smoothly. product arrived quickly and in pristine condition. i would not hesitate to do business with lather again. in fact, i look forward to doing business with him in the future! thanx again!

Traded markers and shipped same time, his Proto arrived in flawless condition.

Would deal with again!

Great guy, I bought a marker from him, and it lived up to expectations and then some! Very prompt and communicative, answered all my questions, would definitely do business again sometime. Thanks chris!

Thumbs up

Great seller. Communicated well and shipped fast! Don't hesitate to deal with this guy, he is very honest.
    Thank you!

Traded a blazer for his excalibur. He shipped the excal out promply, and kept in contact with me while it was en route. It arrived, and was in awesome condition. I would not hesitate to deal with him again in the future. A+++++++++

A site for gay and alternative lifestyles: www.zakvetter.com

I bought an Intelliframe from Lather. He was really easy to work with, even though I'm new to AO. He shipped the part out quickly, and communicated very well throughout the process. Everything went smoothly - I'd definitely do business with him again.

bought a Subzero feedneck from him and a foregrip, but there was a mistake on which foregrip we were talking about, so he accepted the foregrip back and gave me a refund. Great communication, fast shipping, resolved any problems. Great guy, thanks!

-fully upped mech mag (magzilla) www.havoc-online.com
    -upped 68 mag (class) My Feedback AIM = nate2k191
    -live in peace TK-
    AO-TX

A+ seller

Awesome seller! gun came just as promised but with a TON of extra parts. Hope to deal again! thanks

i got a very nice DC stormtrooper exactly the way he described, thanx!!!

Bought his 09 Shocktech SFL.

Fast shipping & excellent packaging. The Marker was in fantastic shape.
    Great guy to deal with. A++++

TM&

Bought a TM7 from him, excellent communication, exactly as described, professionally package and promptly shipped. What more can you ask for............. A real plus...........
    Thanks

Bought a ULE Xvalve Mag from him. Very fast shipper, communicated well, and gun was in MINT condition. Would do buisness again in a heartbeat. A++