Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hotels and lodging

I just booked at the Holiday Inn Express by the mall. It's the only thing I could get for free, since I'm all out of Hilton Honors points. I have a few more years worth of Priority Club points.

This HIExpress is right near the Hampton Inn I-55.

still debating camping, camper or hotel

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    still debating camping, camper or hotel
    I love camping and I love paintball. I just can't bring myself to put the two together. I need to shower after a day of paintball.

camping on the hard ground after a certain age is a deal breaker. even hotel beds make getting up in the morning, or hitting the shower then bed make life so much better.

plus, if you sweettalk the hotel staff, you can get some free towels that can't be put in the rooms, to wipe down after a day's play and splatter.

I'm getting a hotel room for my gf and I. Which one are you guys thinking of staying at?

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    I'm getting a hotel room for my gf and I. Which one are you guys thinking of staying at?
    whatever one BigEvil says we are staying at. i'm an easy roomie. i do what i'm told.

I'll probably be booking at the hotel Robbie's at.

Quote Originally Posted by bbotts77 View Post
    I just booked at the Holiday Inn Express by the mall. It's the only thing I could get for free, since I'm all out of Hilton Honors points. I have a few more years worth of Priority Club points.

This HIExpress is right near the Hampton Inn I-55.
    So...I just got a message from IHG, stating that this HIExpress is no-longer part of IHG and that my reservation has been cancelled. I guess I'll be looking for a new hotel.

Hello everybody new to this site. This will be my second living legends event. Last year I camped out an this year I want to stay in a hotel. Does anybody have good recommendation for a hotel one that's close to bar an restaurants. Last hotel i stayed at was holiday inn? On i80 during shatter ball 3 it was ehhh. Thanks for your advice

has there been any consensus on a hotel? now that registration has started we need to decide if we all want to invade 1 hotel and if so get our reservatioins. maybe if we book enough rooms we can get a discount.

MOTY3
    I 2nd that^^^

Viper just lined up a sponsorship for hotels. There are promotional codes to get money off of staying at a few of them. Go on living legends website for details

Hampton on I-80 is a great hotel. Is part of the promotion CPX / Viper just announced. Close walk to Heros West sports bar. Based on attendance last year I suggest book soon before it fills up, and it will fill up.
    BEZERKERS
    ALL MAG SHOOTING TEAM

MOTY3
    Now if we can just get all the BEO gang, TK, and Bud Orr to stay here then this will be an easy choice for me.

Question for those who have booked already - are you having to pre-pay for the stay? With Christmas and all, I can't spare the $ for the hotel if they charge me now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayspring View Post
    Question for those who have booked already - are you having to pre-pay for the stay? With Christmas and all, I can't spare the $ for the hotel if they charge me now.
    Hampton. No prepay. Cancel up to the day off with no cancellation fees.

based on wimags suggestion i just booked at the hampton i-80. you can get a link thru the LL website.

Hotel booked - Hampton Inn on I-80
    Last edited by Dayspring; 12-15-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Hotel booked - Hapton Inn on I-80
    So is the wife playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    So is the wife playing?
    I'm trying to get her to play. I keep telling her Nancy's going to play. Not sure if that's a help or a hindrance.

She doesn't really like that it still kinda stings when you play. And First-Strike rounds won't help that perception.
    Last edited by Dayspring; 12-15-2013 at 06:55 PM.

I'm trying to get her to play. I keep telling her Nancy's going to play. Not sure if that's a help or a hindrance.

She doesn't really like that it still kinda stings when you play. And First-Strike rounds won't help that perception.
    Nancy is stealing the dye dam so she can shoot first strike rounds. Then switching to the cyborg because its light.
    Plus she is getting the new robtown tactical jersey ...its made by Anthrax paintball jerseys

Just booked a hotel room for the Hampton Inn as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
    Nancy is stealing the dye dam so she can shoot first strike rounds. Then switching to the cyborg because its light.
    Plus she is getting the new robtown tactical jersey ...its made by Anthrax paintball jerseys
    Need to see pictures of this tactical jersey.

I just made my new hotel reservation at the Hampton Inn I-55.

ben youre staying indoors?!

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    ben youre staying indoors?!
    Definitely. I need a shower after paintball.

camp... I'll bring you a bucket

No thanks.

Thanks wimag for the hotel recommendation. I booked Hampton Inn I-80. I saved 15% thru priceline but no cancellations. I'm looking forward to supporting the Automag Army and meeting a bunch of you. My girlfriend's coming but she's not sure she wants to play paintball with 1500-2000 people. See you guys in May!

Getting together with paintball friends this weekend - can anyone suggest some camping destinations near CPX? we will have some camping and some hoteling it this trip and I would like to give them some options to choose from as we work out the logistics to get everyone out there.

Thanks

Styg
    Sometimes It's Good to be EVIL