Thread: Dust Black Ver F/S/T

Dust Black Ver F/S/T

SOLD

Purchased this not long ago with thoughts of putting it to use, however, I have no need for it now. Rips as it should! I bought two small earth magnets from radio shack to make a stronger return on the trigger. Comes with blade trigger modified with trigger stops done by Luke.

When I purchased it I had every intention of getting that blade trigger out of there and getting a dust trigger but after shooting it I really did like the feel of the blade so I left it. I've also added one nylon trigger stop on the bottom of the blade trigger and left the regular stop it came with at the top.

Any questions just ask or text 512-970-4099. Asking 380.00 shipped in the states you pay paypal fees. I will also ship out of the states but you pay more for shipping contact me for more info.

THE ONLY TRADE I would consider is a Gloss Black DeadlyWind AM/MM Chord Body, RPG Subzero feed neck, and 2 detents or Gloss Black Pariah and cash on your end. Post then PM.

Thanks
    Joseph

Attachment 88392Attachment 88393Attachment 88394Attachment 88395Attachment 88396
    Last edited by Stedspitcher; 09-30-2013 at 03:40 PM. Reason: SOLD

PMing

dboggs79, replied and still avail.

SOLD to dboggs79

Quote Originally Posted by Stedspitcher View Post
    SOLD to dboggs79