Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Booh-Yaah E-Frame...

Multiple frames would potentially drive up cost a lot. Still might be viable

Edit: That said I expect I'll find myself looking into modding an existing frame from somewhere else. I had a quick look at that UTB thing... Might try that road

I just wanted to add that I got a booyah for my spyder back in the day, returned in after one day of playing with ti. That thing was a piece of garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by halB View Post
    I just wanted to add that I got a booyah for my spyder back in the day, returned in after one day of playing with ti. That thing was a piece of garbage.
    Francois Louvett. 'nuff said.

If this is going for 250, what would a set of emag lowers and rail (w/o ba

Quote Originally Posted by halB View Post
    If this is going for 250, what would a set of emag lowers and rail (w/o ba
    Somewhere in the same ballpark if everything else works and just needs a battery. Maybe a little lower?

Quote Originally Posted by Cokrkilr View Post
    Somewhere in the same ballpark if everything else works and just needs a battery. Maybe a little lower?

I have a boo yaah on my piranha pro, i ordered it when they first came out.... it took forever to come in! My shop convinced me that i needed a super semi and i traded my pro and 300 for his Rt. It finally came in and he played with it with all the other big markers... it rips. I got it back and still use it now. I just had a member work on it and fix the buttons for me...no charge!

Quote Originally Posted by RT Lover View Post
    I have a boo yaah on my piranha pro, i ordered it when they first came out.... it took forever to come in! My shop convinced me that i needed a super semi and i traded my pro and 300 for his Rt. It finally came in and he played with it with all the other big markers... it rips. I got it back and still use it now. I just had a member work on it and fix the buttons for me...no charge!
    Are you talking about emag lowers or a booh yaah? I was answering Hals question above

But I agree with you, I loved my hyperframe back in the day. I saved up almost 3 months of allowance to get that sucker (I was only 15 at the time). It worked flawless for 2 years and my own carelessness fried it and i threw it away

Are you talking about emag lowers or a booh yaah? I was answering Hals question above

But I agree with you, I loved my hyperframe back in the day. I saved up almost 3 months of allowance to get that sucker (I was only 15 at the time). It worked flawless for 2 years and my own carelessness fried it and i threw it away

boo yaah

I am currently running a hyper.. With 20 bps board... How did you fry it.. and What major things should try to avoid?

Quote Originally Posted by 93klauss View Post
    I am currently running a hyper.. With 20 bps board... How did you fry it.. and What major things should try to avoid?
    In the original instructions it said when you did a fresh battery change you have to discharge the remaining power that is stored in the (capacitor/resistor???) And you do this by touching the +/- together (I always used an Allen wrench from my tool box). I had one of the early early frames so I do not know if they changed things over time with this procedure?

But on my particular one I remember taking the battery out with the frame on, swapping it without doing that discharge and everything went blank, never turned back on again