Quote Originally Posted by skipdogg View Post
I get there on Thursday afternoon. It seems like each year people get there earlier and earlier. I still had choice of anything this year, but next year....who knows. I can do my best to section off an appropriate sized camping area, and it was I who claimed the pavillion the Bezerkers staged in this year. I can do that again next year. A pavillion will only hold about 20-30 people comfortably. If we surpass that amount of people their are loose picnic tables around that I can try to horde and put near the pavillion. I have no problem doing both of those things. The only thing I ask is that if anyone else gets there 'early', like thursday or early friday morning they try and help me keep claim to our areas. If I try to hold camping and staging for like 100 people others are going to get irritated if they see like 5 dudes telling them they cant set up cause its reserved.
I shouldn't have a problem getting off work and helping you set up/hold any area we need. Once we get a banner made we should have it sent to either you or myself that way we can hang it over the staging area while we are laying claim to our spot.