Thread: mag wizards needed

mag wizards needed

Please can you help me with my rt pro valve it is leaking air like there is no tomorrow i have oiled it up and tried to cycle it but nothing happens i have adjusted the trigger still nothing i can put my finger in front of the bolt and it doesn't move if i push the bolt in ever so slightly the leak stops and the same if i pull the trigger in i have i have had a look in the valve and i have noticed that the spacer between the two o rings on the valve pin is split could this be causing the problem any help will be very appreciated
    Thanks
    Luke

Sounds like you need to go down a carrier or two on your L10. Also, have you gone through the valve to insure everything is where it is supposed to be? Has it worked before and stopped working? Where is the leak coming from? Need more info.

It is leaking from the power tube as far as i can tell and everything seems to be present and correct also it has a level 7 bolt
    I could not tell you if it was working before as i purchased it on here as working was told it was aired up and was fine i managed to get some air and found out it was leaking
    Last edited by Spook; 04-13-2015 at 03:11 PM. Reason: missed a bit out

Bolt spring may be worn. Might have to drop a spacer size.

It's a new bolt spring installed i will get some spacers and spares kit seems to be the best way forward

Cyco-Dude Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    Please can you help me with my rt pro valve it is leaking air like there is no tomorrow i have oiled it up and tried to cycle it but nothing happens i have adjusted the trigger still nothing i can put my finger in front of the bolt and it doesn't move if i push the bolt in ever so slightly the leak stops and the same if i pull the trigger in i have i have had a look in the valve and i have noticed that the spacer between the two o rings on the valve pin is split could this be causing the problem any help will be very appreciated
    Thanks
    Luke
    the spacer is supposed to be split, yes. if the leak stops when you hold the trigger, then you just need a new power tube o-ring most likely.

Could be worn sear as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Spook View Post
    I could not tell you if it was working before as i purchased it on here as working was told it was aired up and was fine i managed to get some air and found out it was leaking
    Who did you buy it from??

Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    Who did you buy it from??
    I bought it from captain pinky

As the sear wears, you will need to install a shorter powertube spacer to compensate.
    Except for the Automag in front, its usually the man behind the equipment that counts.