Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Automags: Does it get out of hand real quick?

I built the last one from the ground up, and sent misc. items on to Luke, and others, just kept at it, until the thing went from my first Bone Stock Minimag, to a A ULE'd, custom X-Valved Pneu $$$$, and my first gun back again. (Of course it was a fun learning experience) But I don't think I could bring myself to do that one again. I really like some of what you guys have done, and see the potential in buying the next one whole, ready to shoot. (But I will still think, I wonder what the DropKick would be like, or "What If" I tried the halo warp build) Then have to kick myself, and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    ... Can we ban him?
    Hey now! I still use a classic rt 100% of the time. And love that gun. I see guns I'd like. But not worth the money to me. So I stick with old faithful. And put spare money in playing. And my motorcycles.

I did just buy a new aluminum twist lock freak back. So now both mags will have a freak. One al and one ss back.

Quote Originally Posted by pgop2.0 View Post
    I think I saw that in a pic or two. Off topic: IIRC you had two air lines running from the ASA to the gas thru rail. Did you see performance increase from that?
    no, its just for fun. kinda a protest to the macrolineless guns we have today. the gun in question:

"because every vengeful cop with a lesbian daughter, is having a bad day, and looking for someone to blame"

I thought I was an exception to them getting out of hand, not anymore...... Not anymore at all.

Ahh... man.
    The money I'd like to sink into this sport (AGD anyways)... There have been some crazy mag pictures as of late. I don't just want 2 mags now... FML...

I've noticed that, when scrolling through pictures of any paintball guns you stop at the unordinary, something custom, something that sticks out.

for me, I stop at ANY cocker or mag. all of us... sorry... most of us (glares at blackdeath) have a sickness. I'll scroll through and see a mag and stop. "they have to have done something to it" and if its a bone stock AGD model, really a rare thing, I say "I want it, so I can do something to it"

It's like a sick AGD themed game of where's waldo.

the people out there who disslike mags are the ones that have the sick belief that everything shoots how you want it out of the box. then they buy a set of grips for it and call it custom.

for mags, if you replace the frame, front grip, change the body, put in an x-valve, swap the barrel, put on a different body... its STILL not custom to us. unless metal has been cut, it is not custom to us.

bwa ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by BTAutoMag View Post
    I've noticed that, when scrolling through pictures of any paintball guns you stop at the unordinary, something custom, something that sticks out.

for me, I stop at ANY cocker or mag. all of us... sorry... most of us (glares at blackdeath) have a sickness. I'll scroll through and see a mag and stop. "they have to have done something to it" and if its a bone stock AGD model, really a rare thing, I say "I want it, so I can do something to it"

It's like a sick AGD themed game of where's waldo.

the people out there who disslike mags are the ones that have the sick belief that everything shoots how you want it out of the box. then they buy a set of grips for it and call it custom.

for mags, if you replace the frame, front grip, change the body, put in an x-valve, swap the barrel, put on a different body... its STILL not custom to us. unless metal has been cut, it is not custom to us.

bwa ha ha ha ha
    So true it's scary. And even when you are at the peak of everything performance wise with your mag, you think "this could be lighter" or "this could be cooler" so you start giving your paychecks to luke and XMT until you have a feather for a gun,