Thread: gunther_mag_user feedback thread

gunther_mag_user feedback thread

leave some

bought a custom x-valved mag off of me and paid very promptly using paypal. very professional and was a pleasure to deal with. i would highly recommend him.

aloha,

jae park
    good traders: grey_goose, justin_j, Aliens-8-MyDad, detect, cypres0099, murray123, load sm5 (great grips!), tunaman, donngie (has everything you need), thlibo, ttoad4000t, rdb123.

FEEDBACK = https://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1676540#post1676540

Arrow

A great buyer, paid quickly and was a very professional person to deal with. I would recomend this person as someone to do business with.

Thanks
    Ron

fast shipping

i bought a ccm clamping feedneck from gunther fast shipping .... easy to deal with ... thanks again man ......

honest guy here if you are thinking about doing deals with him dont think just do it ......

Sold Gunther one of my emags and he sent the paypal payment very fast. Thank you and good doing buisness with you.

e valve

i bought an e valve with a leve 10 bolt it works good and he sent it very fast. thanks gunther

good deal...

great seller!!
    Click HERE to see my feedback...Thanks!

Sold me a warp. Got here a day later then expected at first but was informed so everything was alright. Good Seller.
    RIP John Sherman 1952- 2004

-Adam
    K To the E

A+ buyer, no complaints here.

Did a trade with him. Everything got here in a timely manner and in excellent condition. Would do business again!

yakitori Guest
    Great guy. Paid fast and had great communication. Highly recommended and would do business with again.

Thanks again

just got a trade done with gunther, great trader. got evething on time. AAAAA

Talking Installer020

Awesome trader, Great communication. Shipped same time and Items were received exactly as described. Would most definately do business with again. A++++ Trader.

Installer020

Second trade

I jus finished my second trade with Gunther and everything went great. Marker had a faulty board, gunther was very cool and paid for the new board. Would recommend him to anyone, AAAAAAAAAA++++++++++ trader, would definately trade again!!

traded his pneuframe for my guitar. everything has gone perfectly A+++

bought a rail / sear and a 15 degree asa, was in great shape fast shiping ! good to do bisuness with.

Traded for an n2 tank, great guy, fast shipment good communication! Will deal with again anytime!

Freaky

Sent payment, he got it out to me in a short time, and I received it relatively quickly considering he lives in AK. Would deal with again.

-Isaac.

Fast shipment, great packing, and item as described. Would definitely do business with in the future.

Paid immediately, easy to work out the details with. What else could a seller ask for?

Thanks again!

Grey Profiler

I bought a Profiler mask in charcoal/grey from him and paid extra for USPS Priority shipping. I needed the mask by the following Thursday (the transaction took place Friday night). He lives in Alaska and I live in New Hampshire so the shipping times could have varied quite a bit. He graciously went to the post office Saturday morning and I got it TODAY (MONDAY)! Holy craptastically fast shipping! Well worth the purchase amount and in as described condition!

Thanks again!

A++++++
    bought a warp from him, fast shipping, no bs.

Bought a reloader b...fast shipping and very professional...A+!!

-rocky b