PDA

View Full Version : YYYEEEHHAAAAAA!

Army
10-17-2000, 08:27 PM
HOOAH BABY, HOOAH!

Hi guys, how ya'll been?!

Thank you AGD, for bringing this board back!
(makes me so proud to own a mini,sniff)

Let's get this site rockin!

AssassN
11-29-2002, 10:02 PM
It's rockin!

zbody
11-29-2002, 10:06 PM
When was it gone? My bad just noticed the date on army's post. Why'd you dig this one up?

Kevmaster
11-29-2002, 10:15 PM
seriosuly assasin, after yelling at whats-his-name just the other day...here you go....oh well

petefol
11-29-2002, 10:21 PM
someone just got banned for this...

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-29-2002, 10:36 PM
Geesh AssassN, no wonder you are catching up to me in posts....

11-29-2002, 10:38 PM
Why?:confused:

dio91
11-29-2002, 10:41 PM
Where's Triad to flip out on him.....

HoppysMag
11-29-2002, 10:44 PM
ok, so he dragged up an old post and got banned? am i missing something here...
someone just got banned for this...

AssassN
11-29-2002, 10:48 PM
I BROUGHT UP one (caps opps)

Not a big deal, calm down.

Army
11-29-2002, 11:10 PM
Is it OK with the AO membership if I lock this one? I don't want to offend any members that think I do not know how to do, or have been terribly delinquent in, my job as a Mod.

So as not to make anybody upset at me or AO, or AGD, or the Queen of England, I want to be sure first, that it is within the membership's personal opinions of being fair and balanced. Far be it from me to lock a post that is over 2 years old, especially if some members have not yet read it before today. That could damage someones fragile psyche. Perhaps I should start a poll to determine if this is the proper course of action. Does Tom know about this yet?

I suppose I should be thankful there is no bad language too, that would be another dilemna to deal with, and yet, I'm not sure I fully understand which words members find to be "bad". I should PM all members for their input, and place the answers in a special folder to refer to each time that awful situation comes up.

Well, I'm going to take a wild shot, right or wrong, do or die, heads or tails, and lock this thread. I know I will soon be the reciever of much grief over my actions, but sometimes you have to simply say, "To heck with what they think! I'm gonna do it!".

I am so sorry if I have disappointed anyone, with my apparently foolhardy, half-cocked, spur of the moment decision. Army