PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe Old Style??

blueangelboy
08-29-2003, 08:55 PM
hey,
is there a intelliframe old style and new style? i can't find out if the one i wanna buy is or isnt. how do you know for sure?

i heard that you could tell by the dent in the trigger gaurd but i think that is b.s. cause on the agd site and on pbgear.com they dont have the curve thing so how do i know???

help me out. thanks-blue

blueangelboy
08-29-2003, 09:41 PM
dude i wanted to know bout intelli frames not help people with leaking guns. wtf are you doing?? dont try to make a thread from someone else's. delete your poo.

roadw2000
08-29-2003, 09:43 PM
Sorry about that man, I didnt mean to, I dont know what happened, I thought I clicked new thread, ill delete it.

ZyperioN
08-30-2003, 06:25 PM
If you buy an I-Frame now 99% chance it's a new one, no matter what the company's picture shows, when the new ones came out AGD didnt really make an announcement, they just began shipping the new ones. Most company's probably didnt even notice the difference so didnt think to update the picture. If you have any questions call before ordering and have them look at one for you to be sure. But it has been long enough that all older I-Frames should have been cycled out by now.

Bulldog
08-30-2003, 09:37 PM
The new style has a bend in the trigger frame designed to clear gas thrus and exp chambers. If yours is straight, it's the old style.

Here's a pic of the new one:

blueangelboy
08-30-2003, 10:10 PM
is that the only difference?

blueangelboy
08-30-2003, 11:08 PM
is there any difference in the way it performs or anything important besides just being able to have th second handle easier or w/e?

ZyperioN
08-30-2003, 11:08 PM
yep, that why many companys didnt even change their pics cause all agd did was bend the guard.

blueangelboy
08-30-2003, 11:30 PM
haha well when i get mine im bendin it back if i can.haha.yeah right. i dunno i just dont like it bent like that but if i have to have it so it can work with the handle then i will.:(

blueangelboy
08-30-2003, 11:37 PM
so you are sayin that since i have a gas-thru on my gun that this: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94749 wont fit on this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3624187109&category=47252 ???

Bulldog
08-31-2003, 01:35 AM
No. I'm not saying that at all. I'm just telling you the difference between the two.

It may or may not fit, that's why AGD changed them. Looks like that's a gas thru screwed into a VA. So it might fit. But the pic is kind of small and I can't tell for sure.

blueangelboy
08-31-2003, 09:23 AM
yeah your most likely right. do you think i should get the straight one? oh yeah a guy that has one might be going to my field next week end. im pretty sure im gettin the gun, and if i have it i can see if it will fit. thanks everyone.cya later

this thread is done