PDA

View Full Version : What are your favorite online stores for paintball?

bornl33t
08-30-2003, 04:12 AM
just linky's please. Lookinig for a radar chron and just wanted to compile a list. If you've used an online paintball store, please list it reguardless of the prices and only mention service if it was exceptionally bad. Thanks!

www.888paintball.com

FalconGuy016
08-30-2003, 08:59 AM
www.pbgear.com
Best place IMO, but it has stocking problems. Otherwise id go to www.paintballonline.com , www.xpaintball.com, or www.shop4paintball.com . I've had buisness with all of them

jdev
08-30-2003, 09:17 AM
www.paintballwizard.com

they're local, so I buy from them, it usually gets to me next day. :D

flood152
08-30-2003, 10:54 AM
www.thegearbag.com is the best place for paintballs.

dinger
08-30-2003, 11:03 AM
www.paintballonline.com has the most outrageous prices!! i dont believe for 1 second that a warp is 200$, and that they have you "save" 90$. thats stupid. wwww.paintballgear.com is a pretty good site, but then again juuuust slightly expensive. www.paintballwizard.com is pretty good too, and i like their stock.
www.shop4paintball.com seems to have too small of a selection for me... then again i dont find sites that have a lot of ICD stuff anyways. www.firstcallpaintball.com has a nice site, and if you have the right gun you can get fair upgrades at a good price, plus they have many other things to choose from that are also at a very good price. www.pbfanatics.com is a nice site with a pretty good selection of products at good prices. i also really like www.paintballdiscounters.com because of their prices stock, and shipping :D

that my 4¢

-=Squid=-
08-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Im lovin those diablo seconds! I may just see if I can start BYOPin it up!

Oh, and pbgear.com is my fav

Nick O time
08-30-2003, 01:09 PM
pbgear.com is the best.

nate2k191
08-30-2003, 01:30 PM
paintball stores are conidered best for me if they have a ton of mag parts and low prices, www.pbn5.com, www.OnTopPaintball.com, paintballgear.com, and 888paintball

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
08-30-2003, 03:14 PM
www.buypb.com <- the adrenaline site/store

08-30-2003, 06:09 PM
I usually buy my stuff at my local pro shop:)

If i do order online its www.888paintball.com they get me my stuff in 3 days.

jtoothman25
08-30-2003, 08:34 PM
I have got a lot of things online before. www.xpaintball.com is where I bought a marker and it was cheap. They are far away from me(oregon). PaintballGateway.com is in California, so its close to me, and they always have IN STOCK what I need. Its also generally a good price. They have by far the best air selection. Not many places carry fittings and stuff. paintballgear is sometimes good, but they are always out of stock, and when the stuff comes, it breaks. maybe its luck or whatever, but I know a lot of people who get top of the line stuff from them, and it just breaks. Maybe thats why its cheap.

hobbesTZ
08-30-2003, 09:16 PM
www.compulsivepaintball.com

That's the best company I've deall with, and I've dealt with several. They ALWAYS shipped the next day (I ordered the night before)

Smitty2k1
08-31-2003, 08:49 AM
If I ever order ANYTHING the first site I check is www.g3pb.com Its an amazingly friendly site, and you have to call in to place your order. But they are very friendly and never had a single problem. Very prompt delivery/service.

They dont sell markers or paint though, just accessories/upgrades and such.

I dont mind www.paintballgear.com, but Im in Illinois so I get charged sales tax :-/

www.xpaintball.com has been another VERY good store to me, ordered my first paintball purchase ever from them.

www.countypaintball.com is good as well.

Between thoes 4 sites you should find everything you need (paintball gear even sells datapimp's dropforwards)

fire1811
08-31-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by flood152
www.thegearbag.com is the best place for paintballs.

awesome place to get gear
fast service/ shipment

jayel579
08-31-2003, 09:55 AM
http://store.airgun.com/

they got everything i need for my gun:D

Major Ho
08-31-2003, 03:40 PM
Im not sure but when I was looking for a radarchron I swore I found it cheaper(like 60ish) directly from the radarchron site.
Ill see If I can go find it again and at least post a link.

Edit: OK I lied. I went to www.paintballradar.com and they are $99. But I know I have seen it go for 60ish compared to the 80ish I bought it for.

demonguy8
08-31-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
www.pbgear.com
Best place IMO, but it has stocking problems.

Im going to have to say pbgear as well considering I work there in the warehouse.. The stocking "problems" are more the result of bulk ordering and an unintuitive inventory system (which literally has similar items on diffrent sides of the warehouse, i still cant figure that one out) that makes updateing in stock quantities a real pain in the butt.

I will say that pbgear has 6 smoke halobs in stock as of this fri, despite what their stock check says. I didnt check for other colors since they all arent next to each other.. :rolleyes: ahh well get em while theyre there!

nate2k191
09-04-2003, 08:39 AM
i ordered from a website i had never heard of, www.OnTopPaintball.com, and they had really good service, prices, and stock. i bought some mag parts, and a $15 12in. tear drop barrell..

Mr.Orange
09-04-2003, 01:28 PM
www.countypaintball.com
www.bulldogpaintball.com
www.titaniumpaintball.com
www.customproducts-az.com
www.skanline.com
www.iisports.com

I think that is it...

James

Naples Italy

werd
09-04-2003, 03:07 PM
I got my most recent stuff at www.paintballgeeks.com they had everything i needed at good prices :D

TheDuelist
09-04-2003, 04:50 PM
I do a lot of shopping online for my paintball needs and have found for general gear www.paintballgear.com has the best overall selection and service. For paint though, I have been ordering from www.paintballhouse.com since I prefer Anarchy and they have been selling it for $39 a case. I have used Shop4paintball.com in the past but their selection is limited moreso than pbgear but they had good service everytime I ordered from them.