PDA

View Full Version : Matrix LED ACE

QUINCYMASSGUY
08-30-2003, 07:04 PM
Hey folks,

I searched around for this and couldn't find much, but does anyone know how I could get an ACE that can be installed in a stock LED matrix? I presume some drilling and such would be involved, but is this possible to get right now? Thanks!

Twisted Greed
08-30-2003, 07:07 PM
Generation E does it, you have to send your gun in but they do everything themselves

darklord
08-30-2003, 07:07 PM
as I recall no ACE's for LED's are out right now. I think Toxic Dave from Gen E was working on an eye. Roughneck paintball also is supposed to have an eye. Check out matrixowner.com, they always have up-to-date info.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Well..there are actually more than 6 eyes for Matrix (with a majority of those still on the drawing board...

1. *NYX Matrix- LED Only (at this point only comes on the NYX)
2. *GenE/Toxi- LCD only (at this point..or $75 extra they'll convert your LED to LCD)
3. *FlipFlops/Trauma Eye- LED (no idea about LCD)
4. FreeFlow eye- Who knows right now..
5. Roughneck eye- ???
6. Wicked Air Sports- Ask Jim..I don't have time to bug him..
(those with *'s have been released)

QUINCYMASSGUY
08-31-2003, 12:21 AM
I appreciate it Dirtybunny, sorry to keep asking but do you happen to know Gen E's website? I looked for it and couldn't find anything. Thanks again, it's real helpful.

DiRTyBuNNy
08-31-2003, 12:37 AM
to be completely honest the website has zero useful information...but it's http://www.genenow.com, or you could hop on over to PBNation's GenE forum or Matrixowner.com and they've both got a bunch of threads about each one of the eye systems.