PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat Production brings out only 2 Mag shooters.

Carbon
08-30-2003, 10:34 PM
Black Cat Production brings out only 2 Mag shooters.

There is a Scenario Game at my field today, Blue Moon Rising, i reffed, and of 193 participants i saw only two mags, a dude with an X valve, and no trigger guard. And a fella with a classic. Needless to say the most common mech gun out there today were tippmans, cockers and yer basic stack tube. The most common electro i saw were E spyders, Impulses, E-cockers, Angels and a timmy or two. I mean 193 people, some who flew from Texas and Arizona brought out only two Mags:(

Needles to say the most difficult guns to pass crono were the stack-tubes, the easiest were the tippmans.

The gun that had problems goes to the stack-tubed mechs, mech cockers, E-cockers and E-stacktubes.

Though yall like to know.

sps16
08-31-2003, 02:56 AM
Wow, i can't believe i forgot about that black cat thingy. I missed the first one, so i'm kicking myself twice for this one. Anywho, we missed you carbon at the last mini-ao day thingy

HolyBarfly
08-31-2003, 03:44 AM
Meh to Black Cat. MXS is where it's at.

Carbon
08-31-2003, 08:08 PM
Yeah i was kinda bummed i couldnt make ot to mini AO, but I guess i have to make money before i spend it too.

devingoode
09-01-2003, 12:37 PM
I went to the black cat event at fort ord in january and i was 1 of very few who brought mags.