PDA

View Full Version : Anybody here into Photography?

MiniMag84
08-31-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm just curious if anyone here is in a photo class at school or takes it up as a hobby. I take Photo 1 in school. I just bought a new Canon rebel 2000 ti.

mikey101
08-31-2003, 12:24 PM
I took photo 1, 2 and 3 my freshmen and sophomore year. I really liked those classes because the field trips we took were pretty cool (like taking us to downtown denver and just letting us loose around the city) and it was easy as well. I will say that I wasn't much of an artist when it came to taking pictures, but it was still a lot of fun trying to get the right settings with an SLR.

SatansGun
08-31-2003, 08:59 PM
im into photo and just got back from a race and got some nice pictures with my nikon FM10 with a nikon 135mm lens.
i also have a nikon FM but it needs to be fixed and am currently saveing up for a nice digital most likely a nikon d2h set for a d1x

Kai
08-31-2003, 09:15 PM
I am just starting a photography class, actually.

I need to buy a camera...but I'm poor.

.bolink
09-01-2003, 12:10 PM
i took it last year...fun fun fun. Getting to goof around in the dark room...and there was always hot girls in that class."Oh excuse me, sorry was that your butt?". Even tho im not taking it this year it is something that i have continued to do over the summer and will continue in the future.