PDA

View Full Version : Angel 4

JT2002
08-31-2003, 08:35 PM
now, i know that this is an extremely biased forum of the occult of kay :rolleyes: :D but what do you guys think of the angel 4's? AGD really needs to get 3.0 out there, they're gettin their arses kicked as far as rof goes. :D hrm, i dont know, angel 4 or xmag. hrm... or the empire timmy :rolleyes: :D :D

fire1811
08-31-2003, 08:51 PM
hmmmm my board does 24 bps............falling behind???????

elpimpo
08-31-2003, 09:58 PM
hmmmmm the angel 4's board does 31.........yes

fire1811
08-31-2003, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by elpimpo
hmmmmm the angel 4's board does 31.........yes

and you can shoot that?
you are fast

trev_pbller
08-31-2003, 10:02 PM
Hmm I still would go with the X. Fire is right, the ROF is still not bad...I know with all of the recent SP Hating, I dont like what they are doing either, but I just watched a video of an 03 Shocker in action. All I can say is wow, talk about rof. I would have seriously considered this gun if I hadn't already ordered my custom emag. For the money, the 03 shocker isn't bad at all. I still cannot atest fully though, being I haven't seen/held/shot one in real life. But, I would go with the X JT.

Trev

BlackVCG
08-31-2003, 10:07 PM
MROF isn't the issue, it's the sensitivity of the trigger and how it registers shots. The 3.0 software should fix that for the E-Mags and get it to cruise at a higher ROF, but without bounce.

TSalPaintball
08-31-2003, 10:08 PM
Hey Trev where have you seen that video thanks

trev_pbller
08-31-2003, 11:10 PM
Tsal, it was on some site that was selling the new shockers, I'll look for it and if I find it, I shall pm you the site.

Trev

JT2002
09-01-2003, 12:03 AM
yes but as far as things go right now, there is no such thing as 3.0 out there. yeah maybey tom has some guy workin on it but, do any of us have guns with 3.0 software in our hands? no. btw isnt teh angel 4 now lighter than an x? or no? the other huge thing is xmag availability. anyone have anything else to say bout the angels?

elpimpo
09-01-2003, 12:14 AM
they way 2.29 pounds. there a half inch shorter than the original angels. they have sensi. a new fangeled trigger thing (cant explain) if you reall ywant to know about them just go to the angel forum on ao. we have a lot of crap over there

Angry Man
09-01-2003, 12:38 AM
No one's really used an angel4 so no one can say for sure how good it is, but it sounds awesome with only two flaws:

Shootdown (all angels have it and have to ramp dwell)
Sensi (not as good as an eye, although with the soft tipped bolt--such a lame idea but still--it may help)

The empire timmy sounds really awesome, but it's a tiny bit bigger and the price is huge and it's a while until it comes out.

Emags have never been my thing, so I'd say angel or timmy depending on taste (I prefer timmies), but some people love the e-mag trigger so that's what's right for some people.

JT2002
09-01-2003, 09:25 AM
heh thats my problem :D . i did shoots fast when i had my classic, and did like it, and even though it felt like i was shotting the e mag a lil slower (i blame it partially on the 2 finger trig since there is no blade trigger for emag s) i for some reason still really like the emags. and to top it all off i look at those angels and they look sort of cool too lol :rolleyes: :D

SyntaxError
09-01-2003, 09:49 AM
I've gotten to try one actually, feels like an angel to me:confused:

Really, there's not THAT much difference in the way guns, especially electronic ones, shoot.

But yes, it was very nice. Little (if any) kick, it felt like a matrix, and speed-wise the thing absolutely RIPPED. I'd buy one, but I think if you're debating between two, try both and see which you like better, don't ask us

Spartan X
09-01-2003, 10:34 AM
The X-mags are 2.7 pounds vs the angels 2.29 lbs. They(IR4) are lighter, but all the wieght in the X is the battery. It needs a big battery because the noid is so freeking strong.

JT2002
09-01-2003, 11:08 AM
i know. heh, ive alread owned an emag, so i know how an x will be, besides teh weight difference. and an angel 4, who knows when ill see one if i ever do.