PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Dilemma

Woogie12
09-01-2003, 12:51 PM
I have a big problem. I have been offered money for my bike. 200 to be exact. With that money I could buy upgrades for my mag, or I could sell my mag ot a kid I know for around 300,350 and buy an angel LCD. I love my bike, but I don't have that much of a need for it. If I do sell it, what should I do, get the lcd, or upgrade the mag?

Legato
09-01-2003, 01:36 PM
Whichever one intesests you more is what you should go with, if your looking for something new go with the angel if you like mechnical markers or just like yours alot then keep it.

SIGSays
09-01-2003, 02:03 PM
sell the bike and work on the mag some more.. i mean you'll end up with a car in the end.. ya know?

Skoad
09-01-2003, 02:30 PM
do whatever, this is a retarded question.

-=Squid=-
09-01-2003, 03:14 PM
Just out of curiousity, how would I sell a bike on the internet? Shipping is my main concern of course....I have a pretty damn nice bike I wanna sell.

Torbo
09-01-2003, 07:35 PM
shipping really is a killer. But break it up. Wheelset in one box, along with the cables/desrailurs/brakes. In another box put the frame, and in the last one put the fork/bars/crankset.

JAM
09-02-2003, 09:13 AM
squid, I've sold a couple bikes on the net...

bring it to a local bike shop (mine is Performance bikes) and they will break it down, box it and ship it for somewhere in the neighborhood of $50.

good deal.

BajaBoy
09-02-2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
yeah thats true...sell bike get mag ups and blast the angels away...

i have to dissagree, my friend just bought a 600$ 2k1 Lcd and it Rips faster then Any mech mag without somekinda trigger bounce.

guys dont get me wrong.. i shoot an rt and emag myself

spydervenom
09-02-2003, 02:12 PM
or find someone localish.
-like within an hour or two

o ya...no duh that a mech is gonna be slower than an angel :rolleyes:

Bolter
09-03-2003, 07:41 AM
upgrade to a ULE mag with X-valve.

Definately.

Albinonewt
09-03-2003, 07:49 AM
Electros are faster then Mechs?

Are you sure?

Next you'll be telling me they're faster then pump guns too

barretc
09-03-2003, 07:55 AM
well...ive yet to find any electro that throws faster than my micro RT...i dunno what is with the thing but it out-shoots my HALO B ..and everytime i go the field i get an offer for it from all these guys with thier Timmys and speed angels....but im not gonna let this beast go...its one of a kind.

graycie
09-03-2003, 07:57 AM
sounds like the kid he knows that wants the bike is local to him, so shipping may not be a concern.

if you sell the mag, how much more money would be needed to put to the angel? if its not a whole lot then go for the angel if you are sure that is what you want. if the price difference is major then just get the upgrades.

Ov3rmind
09-03-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by barretc
well...ive yet to find any electro that throws faster than my micro RT...i dunno what is with the thing but it out-shoots my HALO B ..and everytime i go the field i get an offer for it from all these guys with thier Timmys and speed angels....but im not gonna let this beast go...its one of a kind.
Get rid of your "runaway", that's basically cheating. Setting a Timmy or any other WASed gun to a debounce of 1 or so would achieve the same thing. If you register actual pulls, then there's no way any mech gun could beat a Matrix, Speed, or Timmy.

Bolter
09-04-2003, 07:22 AM
RTs always were the fastest. I know a guy who has one and its frikkin fast, which i think is its downfall as nothing can keep up!! The bouncing trigger is also a little suss.

Bloody good fun though!!