PDA

View Full Version : system x has a eblade clone??

SIGSays
09-01-2003, 02:00 PM
look.. i never knew this thing existed

and it's called a Xonix

SIGSays
09-01-2003, 02:01 PM
another pic... there almost identical.. the eblade and xonix

Quickling
09-01-2003, 02:03 PM
icky icky poo.... they, like Worr games prolly got licence agreements with Eclipse to make knock off frames....maybe...

68magOwner
09-01-2003, 02:10 PM
yea, i saw that a while back no flaming please, but i kind of like how it looks, the worr blade looks more like the E blade to me

-=Squid=-
09-01-2003, 02:15 PM
sys X used to be a WGP deal. They obviously arent anymore, but clearly have some sort of liscensing agreement with WGP because they dupe about every product they make...You should have seen there OLDER style cockers :rolleyes: However, there products are top quality, and it pains me to call them knockoffs :(

Potatoboy
09-01-2003, 02:20 PM
FYI- The Worrblade isn't a knockoff, it's a planet eclipse frame branded by WGP. It even comes with the Eclipse manual.

The Xonix frame is a copy of the eblade style sear trippers.

Extreme Enterprises (System X) has no agreement with WGP.
The System X Vengence is NOT an Autococker, it is a Vengence, which works, well, exactly like an autococker.

-=Squid=-
09-01-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Potatoboy
FYI- The Worrblade isn't a knockoff, it's a planet eclipse frame branded by WGP. It even comes with the Eclipse manual.

The Xonix frame is a copy of the eblade style sear trippers.

Extreme Enterprises (System X) has no agreement with WGP.
The System X Vengence is NOT an Autococker, it is a Vengence, which works, well, exactly like an autococker.

:rolleyes:

I said OLD cockers. Have you even seen them? They used WGP bodies, with WGP hinges and pneus. Nearly Identical to the outkast. The E frame from sys X is IDENTICAL in performance and function to the eblade.