PDA

View Full Version : Computer Help

RT pRo AuToMaG
09-01-2003, 10:53 PM
just get a whole new one.

jpdgas
09-02-2003, 12:46 AM
I suggest checking out alienware.com i should be getting my system this weekm woohoo!

Word of warning, theyt will finance almost ANYONE, and it is very easy to drop 2k into a box.

Pokaris
09-02-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by jpdgas
I suggest checking out alienware.com i should be getting my system this weekm woohoo!

Word of warning, theyt will finance almost ANYONE, and it is very easy to drop 2k into a box.

Why in the world would you finance something that you deprectiates as fast as a computer?

Anyway, Alienware doesnt do many sub 1k systems last I checked. Are you looking for already built or build your own options?

jpdgas
09-02-2003, 07:54 PM
there are plaenty of reasons to finance a computer. to build some kind of credit if you dont have any, I have 0% untill 2004, by which time it will be paid off anyways, most people put major appliances on credit, so why not a pc? also, people may not have even $700 all at once to buy a cheap machine (which will be out of date sooner than a high end machine, so it almost evens out). and who seriously buys a pc and worries about depreciation? its not like your going to try to resell it, or maybe try to get double its value as a classic, so lighten up.

also, your not going to get a plasma screen and a pc for under $1000, plus alienware has the best costomer service and is much better than trying to deal with bestbuy, compusa or other electronics stores.