PDA

View Full Version : 03 Conquest on a Mag...

NeroWolfe
09-01-2003, 11:11 PM
I've been told by a few people that Conquest's don't run high enough of a pressure to make a Mag Scream...Well, I'm here to tell ya'll (I'm sure most of you know) that it's not true.

I ordered mine specifically for my Rat Impy (thus the 91ci for it being a gas hog), but wanted it to be for my (cough, cough) back-up...(cough) AutoMag as well. I played with it this last weekend and it worked flawlessly! Even made me kinda miss it!!! Sorry guys, I know this is a Mag forum. :)

Anyway, I strongly recommend it! Not to mention it's light and sleek.

gadget68
09-02-2003, 02:32 AM
Nerowolfe,
Very perty gun. I wish I had one like that. Would you give me yours? Lets make a trade. Just kidding.
Lookin mighty nice though.
Shoot ya on the feild.

pputkowski
09-02-2003, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by NeroWolfe
I've been told by a few people that Conquest's don't run high enough of a pressure to make a Mag Scream...Well, I'm here to tell ya'll (I'm sure most of you know) that it's not true.

I thought those were adjustable....therefore, how wouldn't it be able to run high enough for a mag?

Aliens-8-MyDad
09-02-2003, 07:08 AM
they are adjustable from 0-600 only... i see you are using this on a classic, I wonder, would this also work on a retro valve? cause i always wanted one of these but i didnt wanna get ridda my mag in the process.

GT
09-02-2003, 09:34 AM
They will run on mag's however, you risk cracking the spring on pressures above 700. Search around AO and I posted about this same topic months ago. Someone replied that it did infact destroy his spring after extended use. I love conquests on anyhting but my mag.

jb