PDA

View Full Version : The Shat game

Weltman
09-02-2003, 09:46 AM
I just wanted to that the AGD staff at the game for their help whith the Automagnus guns/warps. I like to pick your brains. Especially Kayles. You'll be hearing from me.

slasherdan
09-02-2003, 10:12 AM
Hey Weltman, you take to many shots to the head???

Weltman
09-02-2003, 06:56 PM
As a matter of fact, yes. I took an unprecedented number of hits to my head. Thats why I don't look as bad as last year. All the welts are under what I have left for hair. I'm still pulling shell out. But I still appreciate AGD help.

*NRG*MIKE
09-03-2003, 05:17 AM
Hey Man. Just wanted to say "Good Game". WE had a blast running Glenn off the field with you, Thad! WE love your guns and look forward to playing with you again. Hope your head feels better...

Weltman
09-03-2003, 07:46 AM
I didn't even know that was Omar Tartan that I shot. I over heard Glen telling the story of his demise to Happy. Palmer's name for me the rest of the weekend was A**hole. I think he was jesting -mostly.

Clare
09-03-2003, 12:14 PM
It was really nice meeting you at the event! :)
Hope your head feels better..

(Clare)

Meph
09-03-2003, 10:18 PM
Ah, glad to hear you got home safe n sound Weltman. I can assume then that the rest of Damage made it back, too! Good.

I'm surprised you weren't on stage after the event! I mean, Shatner DID give you your nickname last year. ;) Har har.

RobAGD
09-03-2003, 10:34 PM
Weltman,

Once again great talking to you. If ou need help with teh warps and Emags just get ahold of Kayle ( he and I are not at teh factory ) He will be more than happy to help you out. I dont think we will make any of the events you guys will be at, but we can working something out to get your gear 100%.

-Robert

Weltman
09-04-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by RobAGD
Weltman,

Once again great talking to you. If ou need help with teh warps and Emags just get ahold of Kayle ( he and I are not at teh factory ) He will be more than happy to help you out. I dont think we will make any of the events you guys will be at, but we can working something out to get your gear 100%.

-Robert

Thanks Rob. You may not know but did you, JJ or Kayle do something to the warps? I thought something was but I can see nothing different.

Star_Base_CGI
09-04-2003, 08:04 AM
I dont think you have your jumpers configured properly and the voltage seemed a bit hot.

I think for the voltage you should use 2 6 volt dry cells to get 12 votls and split the current.

Weltman
09-04-2003, 08:05 AM
I'm surprised you weren't on stage after the event! I mean, Shatner DID give you your nickname last year. ;) Har har. [/B][/QUOTE]

I would like to clarify that I have been Weltman since 1991. Har har yourself. I started playing commercial ball only one year previous. I don't count the first two years that I had my Splatmaster since I didn't play any games at organized fields. I had no idea what was realy out there at the time.

As for the game, I don't know why Pacman gave me this role and nothing specific he wanted me to do with it. I was supposed to banter with the Shat at some time but I was never kept in the loop. And then of course I got fired only allowed to return when Repoman broke the Automagnus -but still left out of any loop. I never saw the Shat on the field. Perhaps someone decided that I was not worthy.
At least I shot alot of Calvary with the Automagnus. I figured that would make the AGD family happy. The guns work with perfection guys.

Weltman
09-04-2003, 08:16 AM
The warps were slipping at the discs. I will solder a 12v regulator to bring down the voltage. It spun alot despite all of the jumpers being on. I need better or tighter grip at the discs to force it all the way. I have some things to try. I used Severe which is supposed to be medium by today's standards(still rolled out of my kp). If I had Nelson I bet it would have worked.

Hey. Has anyone seen my cordles drill that I left at the AGD booth?

Star_Base_CGI
09-04-2003, 08:33 AM
I liked your idea about the plates. You could get some sheet metal maybe and trace the disks and than like mount 1 or 2 metal plates on either side of the disks.

I was wondering two if you you could get some 3/4 PVC and run the balls through that. LIke maybe the tubing was flexing too much or maybe if it was flat the balls would roll easier.

Star_Base_CGI
09-04-2003, 08:36 AM
Next year if I play we have to play for Tom.

Bill will talk to us more if we are shooting him. He might say please stop.

Weltman
09-04-2003, 10:15 PM
I don't play paintball to get people to talk to me.

*NRG*MIKE
09-04-2003, 10:57 PM
If you are anything like me, it is for the adrenaline and x-s NRG it burns. Nothin' like it in the whole wide world! :p

datapimp69
09-06-2003, 12:02 AM
thad,

this is a stupid question.

but.. you guys playing the tippman?

if so, fred, rob and me will stop by and run with you guys for awhile

RobAGD
09-06-2003, 12:13 AM
Weltman, sorry to say I only took my stuff home. I think teh drill when with Jogn or JJ back to agd. They were passing it around in the booth as we were packing up.

-Robert

Weltman
09-06-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by datapimp69
thad,

this is a stupid question.

but.. you guys playing the tippman?

if so, fred, rob and me will stop by and run with you guys for awhile

Do you realize we are playing with Tippmann?
If you would like to use a Tippmann gun for the weekend I can loan you one. That is if you don't have one already.

Repoman-gene
09-08-2003, 04:30 PM
I am sure the only reason I "Broke" the Automagnus was the obstruction against the right side brake disc...forcing me to pull mightily with the left stick,breaking the weld.

The new welds will hold!