PDA

View Full Version : How should i upgrade my classic?

ARMYReserve
09-02-2003, 08:27 PM
hey
i have an automag classic that i want to fix up im buying a level 10 kit and some plastic nubbins to stop the ball chopping and i was wondering what kind of upgrades would be best for my classic i am looking at a remote and maby some cool things like a sight rail or a different trigger frame i do not want to have to alter my gun as it is but it would be nice to add a few things to make it perform beter and look cool any suggestions?

JadedT
09-02-2003, 11:47 PM
Get a better trigger frame, an ReTro or X-valve and an LX kit if you get the RT valve (X comes with the LX) for antichop. The RT/ X gives you reactive trigger technology and an intelliframe gives you the change to link to your hopper for feed control and it has a sweet pull compared to most markers. An ULT kit to mod your trigger pull weight is also a great option. All these suggestions are for performance. For looks, there are MANY options. Just search picture threads to find out what you want. A couple of my marker's images are below. They've changed a lot over time. That is part of the fun of mags. Good luck and welcome to the mag family.

JadedT
09-02-2003, 11:48 PM
A few more...

JadedT
09-02-2003, 11:48 PM
:D

JadedT
09-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Can you tell I like mags yet?