PDA

View Full Version : loose battery on X-mag .

speedyfox666
09-03-2003, 05:00 AM
Hello

I' d like to know if someone has an idea how to make the battery on the x-mag to fit more firm.

It's not that loose at all but if I take the marker and I tilt it to the two side I feel the battery a little bit , and that's what I want to fix.

I know that it has to be able to slide on the rail , but there has to be a remedy no ?

thanks for helping me out !

Strider
09-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Are you talking about the battery pack, or the battery inside the pack? I know when I got my tequila, the battery inside was shimmed with paper to stop it from rattling... Might try that if thats what your talking about.

speedyfox666
09-03-2003, 09:15 AM
in fact i'm talking about the battery pack.
it is a bit loose on the rail. (even if I turn the field strip screw all the way in.

Branchvillian
09-03-2003, 02:59 PM
Try tightening it with an allen key, just make sure you don't have to take it off by hand:confused:

athomas
09-03-2003, 09:15 PM
Get a thin piece of shim material and put it in the dovetail of the battery before you slide it onto the gun. Make sure the material hooks over the top of the battery to hold it from falling out. When you tighten the battery, it should be much more rigid than before.

bsolomon
09-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Just get some electrical tape, cut it to the width of the "groove" area on the battery pack and lay one or two strips in there. Easy, inexpensive, gets rid of the slop without overtightening the field strip screw, and they stay in place when you remove thebattery pack.

speedyfox666
09-05-2003, 03:04 AM
Thanks to all !