PDA

View Full Version : More bad PB footage.

Muzikman
09-03-2003, 06:58 AM
http://www.dve.com/onair/morningshow/steelerstix/

This was done by a much respected radio station here in Pittsburgh, PA. This is the station I listen to every day and until now thought that everything they did was funny. I sent them an email before they did this asking them to please reconcider and I never got a message back. Atleast the guy wore a mask I guess...

dinger
09-03-2003, 07:44 AM
i hate how this school has a dumb protection thing that doesn't let me see that site because it was "tasteless/gross":(

kumijia
09-03-2003, 07:53 AM
that guy is a idiot. all that for stupid steeler tickets, what a loser.

Pacifist_Farmer
09-03-2003, 08:06 AM
ah man i was all phsyced up to see that girl get her butt defibrillated and it was just lame....

that paintball thing was just sad too....

some people make me sad

xadamx
09-03-2003, 08:15 AM
muzikman: are you still interested in the PVI shocker?? let me know

Derman2k
09-03-2003, 01:38 PM
...What a pansy...It doesn't hurt that bad that he has to scream...

i_baked_cookies
09-03-2003, 01:56 PM
kinda funny how he moaned... and at least he wore a damn mask. other than that... hes defentialy a fruitcake.:confused:

SIGSays
09-03-2003, 04:27 PM
crazy what you guys will do to watch a football game

FalconGuy016
09-03-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
crazy what you guys will do to watch a football game

Id do that for tickets. They werent THAT close

rikkter
09-03-2003, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016

Id do that for tickets. They werent THAT close

i'll just get better views from sitting at home watching tv :P

athomas
09-03-2003, 08:57 PM
They were only across the street or yard from him. That's pretty close. Pictures make things/distances seem larger than they are. I wouldn't want to get hit that many times at that range without a layer of protection.

Its kind of funny though. If someone wants to do that, power to them. It doesn't affect our sport but just the fact that people do this does make you take notice and realize that its readily recognizable.

SpongeBobSquarePants
09-03-2003, 09:04 PM
I'm a huge steelers fans, would I have the gonads to do that for tickets yea if I lived in pittsburgh. Would I? Absolutly not, I think all of the idiots that took part in that should be takeing out back and beaten swiftly about the head and neck repetivly. IDIOTS. Gives a bad name to paintball and the steelers. Now everyone shake you fist at them.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
09-03-2003, 10:32 PM
maybe if he wasn't a sniper he would have been able to take those hits a little better

(referring to ghilli stuff on mask)

Crazy
09-03-2003, 10:39 PM
he wore a mask, what else do you guys want?

Benfica4ever
09-03-2003, 10:44 PM
Yes at least he wore a mask, but still very stupid..........

Ov3rmind
09-03-2003, 11:18 PM
LOL, turns out the gun was shooting at like 380 fps. Now that would be funny.

einhander619
09-04-2003, 12:00 AM
"butt shock" made my day. Niiiiice butt.

Meph
09-04-2003, 12:08 AM
Yes. This will give paintball such a bad name that....... in another couple weeks nobody will know or care about it and paintball will still be a game millions play! Damn them for hurting the sports' precious image so. Tainting it so bad that ............ well, no. You guys are just over-reacting. Lighten up, get a sense of humor, and quit crying over the stupidest little nothing as if it's going to suddenly make people think we're bloodthirsty and paintball will be banned in the entire nation!

:rolleyes:

MinimagRockin'
09-04-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by rikkter

i'll just get better views from sitting at home watching tv :P

I'm assuming you've

A. Never been to a football game, or
B. Don't really appreciate the game much.

That's like saying I'd rather listen to the CD than go to the concert because the CD sounds better...

GoatBoy
09-04-2003, 12:10 PM
Heh. I think the clip's pretty funny actually. I don't think it's really that bad. He wore a facemask, didn't wipe, called himself out... only problem is the overshooting. :p

Originally posted by MinimagRockin'

I'm assuming you've

That's like saying I'd rather listen to the CD than go to
the concert because the CD sounds better...

It's not nice to start making tangential assumptions about people just because of their personal preferences.

Can we start making assumptions about you?

Maybe he also prefers to watch the game at home to avoid having to deal with presumptuous and snooty fans.

Why don't you just call everyone who watches football games on TV a bunch of posers?

rikkter
09-04-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by MinimagRockin'

I'm assuming you've

That's like saying I'd rather listen to the CD than go to the concert because the CD sounds better...

A-i have
b-i do

it was a joke.
i just wouldn't pay the prices for a ticket when i can sit at home and watch it for free and have it like i'm on the field

MinimagRockin'
09-04-2003, 01:04 PM
I'll tell you one thing, I wouldn't take a bunch of paintballs to the *** for one, maybe if I got to stand on the sidelines with the team...

DTang
09-05-2003, 03:15 AM
I care more about what kind of gun they were using.