PDA

View Full Version : How is AGD on shipping?

rdb123
09-03-2003, 03:20 PM
Ok now, supposing YESTERDAY, AGD sent me the email confirmation for my order at 3:36 Central Time. Do you suppose they would of shipped it yesterday?

Thanks

WarBUCKs
09-03-2003, 03:35 PM
I think they do Next day shipping as long as everything checks out with your Credit Card. :)

I know mine left AGD the day after I bought! I would be brave enough to say 24 hour turn-around.

Kevmaster
09-03-2003, 03:52 PM
If I remember correct, AGD's pickup is usually around 4:00PM CST....which is right around your order. They wont have filed the shipping label and confirmed with you until its packaged. Thus it could have gone out yesterday or it may go out today. Prolly 50/50 either way

SIGSays
09-03-2003, 03:56 PM
but they sure are faster than everywhere else... i hate how other places contact you 3 weeks later and say sorry we're out of stock.. bastards....

rdb123
09-03-2003, 04:32 PM
Ah, hmmm, I was just checking because I really needed that battery delivered on Friday.

If it gets stuck at the UPS plant, would it be possible to call them up and have them let me pick it up?

Thanks

Kevmaster
09-03-2003, 05:19 PM
emag battery? Use RT...thats why emags rock so much in the first place

and UPS can be quite picky about allowing pickups at the plant. Also, usually, if its at your local dist center by 8:00PM(when the place closes basically) it will go out to your place that night. They run late LATE hours by the drivers to make sure it gets there

rdb123
09-03-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Kevmaster
emag battery? Use RT...thats why emags rock so much in the first place

Of course, but it's pretty much going to be 30 kids from my grade against my friend and I on the hyperball field. ;)

Hmmm, sometimes, my package has reached my distribution center by 2PM and it still doesn't go out though. I've also never received a package past 5PM. For some reason, I have a feeling that the package will only get to my distribution center on Friday afternoon. I'd ideally like to be able to pick it up on Saturday morning so I could have that battery. :)

Lohman446
09-03-2003, 06:51 PM
I ordered two bolt springs from AGD on Sunday or Monday (can't recall) and had them today - actually I ordered four bolt springs and got two bolt springs and two level 7 bolts (want those back??) but no big deal on this end, two should last me two months (don't ask, I go through bolt springs for some reason). Anyways, if AGD wants these back, just let me know and Ill ship them back towards you - order 11821 - though I really don't care at this point, I just ordered four to save shipping next time.

Of course my Action Village packages ordered same day got here today to :). Its a good day

rdb123
09-03-2003, 07:00 PM
Ah, well according to UPS, packages sent via standard ground take 3 days to reach me. ;) I forgot about the turnaround time when I ordered.