PDA

View Full Version : You Timmie owners are onto something...

breg
09-03-2003, 07:38 PM
Well, I went out to play last weekend, and got the chance to play against a couple of Timmies.
Those freaking things ripped like a piece of paper. I'm sitting there and all you heard was pop pop pop poppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppo ppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppoppop you get the picture.

I got to shoot one as well, and was throughly impressed. Very light one the trigger pull, and hardly any recoil. Though , I thought that it was a little longer than I liked, I know the barrel is interchangable; I'm talking about the body, but over all a very nice paintslinger.

Don't know if I want to give up my RT/Pro , but again I was very impressed.

p.s. the 'lil bastard tagged me quite a few times. :D

NJPaint
09-03-2003, 07:57 PM
Or do what I did and get one and use the RT as the ultimate backup :-D

yeahthatsme
09-03-2003, 10:30 PM
if you want a timmy i have one for sale....:D

breg
09-03-2003, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by yeahthatsme
if you want a timmy i have one for sale....:D

That funny, the kid tried to sell me his on the spot!
I had to explain to him that I don't have $900 to spend on a new paint slinger right now...

manike
09-04-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by breg
I thought that it was a little longer than I liked, I know the barrel is interchangable; I'm talking about the body, but over all a very nice paintslinger.

The new ones will be shorter in the body (length and height), and the grip frame has been moved forwards. http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

SlipknotX556
09-04-2003, 03:31 PM
Yeah, I know timmy owners are pimp, so are our guns.

breg
09-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Yeah, I know timmy owners are pimp, so are our guns.

Well, most of them... :p

WarBUCKs
09-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Glad to hear it. I will have mine on Friday or Saturday..... :) happy happy joy joy!!!!

Hoplon
09-04-2003, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by manike

The new ones will be shorter in the body (length and height), and the grip frame has been moved forwards. http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

So basically they plan on turning them back into defiants? :p

Twon
09-04-2003, 09:46 PM
I tried an Ironmen timmy not a long time ago and it was fast...Fast until I tried a Matrix yesturday. It was an LCD Matrix, maybe a TMC, I don't know **** about them. The first thing I noticed was the trigger job on that Trix. A sloppy and short trigger allowed me to shoot insanely fast. Anyone can shoot fast with that trigger job. The only downside is that I was chopping like crazy, 10 balls on 1500. Maybe it wasn't set properly.

Another thing that bugged me is when you turn the gun in safe mode and wait a moment, when you turn back into live mode, the first shot is kind of strong and breaks a ball. Weird...It's like there is an air buildup for some reason.

Twon