PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Aleroc2511
09-04-2003, 07:02 PM
Hey all this is my first post
I had been looking at electronic guns like the BKO and impulse and was sick of all the problems I saw and figured I'd ask about mags... I currently have a 12v revvy and a 20oz anti-siphon co2 and a 9oz co2..Anyways...

The mini-mag looks pretty cool to me, but it needs a Foregrip...I have a drop foward I can install...So with 450 dollars what would be the coolest mag I could get? I was thinking the minimag with the intell grip...Or a minimag witht that level 10 bolt or whatever...Help me out I know jack about mags, thanks

pbcustom98
09-04-2003, 08:52 PM
well mags are built like tanks. everyone one AO will tell you the same. anyhow, buy a used mag off the forums, and it will save you lots of cash. u can buy it new if you like to spend more money. you can find a pretty nice mag with for less then 450 and it will be more hooked up then if you buy it new. It may even come with nitro. in your area, can you only get CO2 fills? if thats the case, then stay away from the Retro/xvalve. lvl10 will work though. some nice upgrades for the future will most likely include: nitro,Xvalve(has lvl 10) or Retro valve, ULE body, lvlX, I-frame y-frame or z-grip, omega rail (not sold anymore), forgrip/gas thru, drop, barrel kit, hopper.

anything else i left out, someone add it please.

hope this helps ya
Daniel

pbcustom98
09-04-2003, 08:58 PM
you may also want a warpfeed setup.

Daniel

dnm5d
09-04-2003, 09:55 PM
450 will get you a long way with mech mags.
Retro valve
Intelliframe
Level 10
Maybe a ULE body

Can pick up a used RT PRO for about 350-400.