PDA

View Full Version : LOL!...Here is the new Quote of the Day!

hostage
09-04-2003, 10:58 PM
I am at the field and I pull out my Classic Intimidator, and this kid next to me asked, "Is that a mag?". I chuckle and tell him it is a timmy. I am still trying to figure out how my classic timmy looks like a mag (scraching head).

BTW: my x-mag is getting milled and annoed. So that is why I was using my timmy :p
-Doron

dinger
09-04-2003, 11:38 PM
hahaha

i cant wait till people start looking at my bko and saying "hey man nice impulse" :mad: :d

sps16
09-04-2003, 11:46 PM
well the new third gen ones look like impulses

VanGogo
09-05-2003, 12:24 AM
I got the next BKO body already. It is not due out untill Nov. or Dec. Head Tech at ICD gave me the hook up on my 2nd gen BKO, the one with the fugly triangle milling, also got the latest board etc. BTW it already had a Zenitram Z-grip on it. Will post a thread with pics soon!!!!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-05-2003, 12:29 AM
From No SkiLLz at Ao-Day SoCal last weekend:

"Hey, Check out my knob"

referring to the skull breech knob on his NYX Trix.

sps16
09-05-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by VanGogo
I got the next BKO body already. It is not due out untill Nov. or Dec. Head Tech at ICD gave me the hook up on my 2nd gen BKO, the one with the fugly triangle milling, also got the latest board etc. BTW it already had a Zenitram Z-grip on it. Will post a thread with pics soon!!!!
what does it look like?

Steelrat
09-05-2003, 12:52 AM
Well, my viking has been mistaken for:

A Matrix
An Impulse
A BKO
A Spyder
A Brick

So I feel your pain...

ZAust
09-05-2003, 12:56 AM
tag sucks!!!

:p

sps16
09-05-2003, 12:57 AM
well it kind of is a brick, they both are ugly and they both fall hard, :p j/k :) :)

Steelrat
09-05-2003, 01:01 AM
Yeah, well, if I ever get out of paintball I can use my Viking as a chock block for my car, or to drive nails. How many other markers can you say that about?

And yes, "TAG sucks" is a truly classic line. I wish I could have seen the look on Z-man's face.

pookachu32
09-05-2003, 04:44 AM
My mamba ir3 was mistaken for a black dragun. My feeling were hurt:(

pbguy888
09-05-2003, 05:53 AM
Last time I was at the field two kids where vishously fighting over weather my micromag was a timmy or an IR3, it seemed like they where allmost going to fight over it so I went and told them it was a micromag. And another kid asked if he could shoot it at the chrono range and tried to fan it like he does his led and ask me "how do you turn it on?!?"

Python14
09-05-2003, 06:28 AM
I was mistaken for Heath Ledger once.

Timmee
09-05-2003, 07:23 AM
There was one time I brought my Rainmaker to the field, and someone said, "That's a weird looking 'Cocker". When I told him that it was a Rainmaker, he proceeded to argue with me about it (because of the similarities in size, and the fact that there was a ram on there). Boy, did I want to smack that kid.

dinger
09-05-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Timmee
There was one time I brought my Rainmaker to the field, and someone said, "That's a weird looking 'Cocker". When I told him that it was a Rainmaker, he proceeded to argue with me about it (because of the similarities in size, and the fact that there was a ram on there). Boy, did I want to smack that kid.

lmao so this kid was arguing that you wouldn't even know what kind of gun you were shootin?! wtf lolol

minimag187
09-05-2003, 08:51 AM
Someone thought my viking was an angel, how could they think that??

hostage
09-05-2003, 10:34 AM
I have heard my mag called an Angel, though I never heard of someone calling a marker a brick?! I was with some friends at McD's and we went to my car and a friend was looking at my bight green timmy in my car and some old guy walked by and asked, "is that real"? My friend said sarcasticly and quitely, yes it is bright green and it is real.
-Doron

WARPED1
09-05-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by hostage
I have heard my mag called an Angel, though I never heard of someone calling a marker a brick?! I was with some friends at McD's and we went to my car and a friend was looking at my bight green timmy in my car and some old guy walked by and asked, "is that real"? My friend said sarcasticly and quitely, yes it is bright green and it is real.
-Doron I woulda said "Yes, it's real. A real paintball gun."

FutureMagOwner
09-05-2003, 02:45 PM
i have people come over look at my broken gz "dude sweet gun!" then look at the WORKING e-mag in my hands "dude that gun bites"

jayloo
09-05-2003, 03:06 PM
No one has ever mistaken my e-mag for anything ..... they just had no clue what the hell it especially with a warp feed.

1stdeadeye
09-05-2003, 04:39 PM
First day our with my X-mag a newb walks up and says to me Wow, what kind of Spyder is that? :(

Benfica4ever
09-05-2003, 04:47 PM
HAHAHHAHAH........HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH...........HAHAHA HHAHA.....

What was he shooting???

Marek
09-05-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
Last time I was at the field two kids where vishously fighting over weather my micromag was a timmy or an IR3, it seemed like they where allmost going to fight over it so I went and told them it was a micromag. And another kid asked if he could shoot it at the chrono range and tried to fan it like he does his led and ask me "how do you turn it on?!?"

That's great.

1stdeadeye
09-05-2003, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Benfica4ever
HAHAHHAHAH........HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH...........HAHAHA HHAHA.....

What was he shooting???

Rental Tippman of course!

WARPED1
09-05-2003, 06:44 PM
WARPED1:*Pulls out his LCD Angel*
n00b: "Nice Spyder!"
WARPED1: :rolleyes:

MantisMag
09-05-2003, 06:51 PM
i've had a clueless emag owner try to tell me that my retromag was just like his emag. "it has magnets in the trigger just like mine!" haha. i tried pointing out the lack of battery. i tried pointing out the trigger rod. but he just didn't get it. i also tried to get him to join AO but i don't think he ever did.

Fatjon
09-05-2003, 10:20 PM
Well at the field a couple weekends ago. I told all the noobs my angel was a Be avenger, so they believed me. They kept picking me last and every thing. I kept playing on getting picked last until some kid asked what walmart i got it from. I couldnt hold it in anymore.

Micromag man!
09-05-2003, 10:46 PM
lol i was flirting with this chick who works at this paintball shop by me and she shows me her gun it was a cocker but it didnt have a front block and my uncles like "is that a bushmaster??"

joez
09-06-2003, 12:21 AM
a lot of people used to get cofused about my e-mag. it still has the minimag body, but allso used to have the minimag valve. some people didnt understand how it worked if it wasnt an e-mag valve. ive had my tribal now for a week and have already had it mistaken for an imp, bushy, and an intimidator. where they got the last one i will never know.