PDA

View Full Version : Shatnerball Thanks...

Pacman
09-05-2003, 11:09 AM
Wow, what a weekend!

TK: Thanks man. You're a true ambassador of the sport. Never again will I take you lightly as a commander. You kept us down most of the day and made me sweat the entire event. You were obviously sicker than a dog and stepped up and got on the field leading your troops when you should have been in a bed sucking down fluids and drugs!

Glenn: One hell of a great dude. Anywhere, anytime Glenn. Would love to play with you! Just remember, nothing counts until you've drank that third cup of coffee in the morning.

AOers: You're a group to be reckoned with and a force on the field. From everything I saw, stand-up ball all the way around! Looking forward to pulling the trigger with you folks when time allows!

Wang Force: Any time, guys. Would love to play with you all. Simply put, you guys rocked!

Evil Inc.: I knew you guys were there and felt the pressure. Good job.

Weltman: Thanks for working Glenn one-on-one and keeping him busy while Rogue Element rustled a few Sheep & Cattle.

Team Rogue Element: AKA My Cattle Rustlers! Mike & Erik DeMichiei... Thanks for Rustling the cattle and turning the tide for us. You robbed overa dozen sheep but only 6 made it back to my base! What happened to the others? ;)

The Magnificent 7: Mary, Joe, Matt, Kevin, Mike & Kerry, Bloody Awesome job guys. 8 hours of humping and bumping... Watch out for the blast radius! :)

BuzzKill: One of the... Scratch that... The Hardest hitting tank I've had the pleasure of playing with. Never ever do I want to be on the opposite side of that CREW & Machine...

JF: The Ugly squad. Hard hitting all the way. Nuff Said!

EMR Home Teams: As always a pleasure to even be around or in the presence of, both on and off the field.

Mancow: Great improvements over last year! You contributed and helped your team. Good job for your second outting into scenario ball. Next time, keep the pants on! That was something I didn't need to see, no matter how much money it raised.

Shatner: Never! Ever! Fake a heart attack in my command bunker again to demonstrate what your plans are for getting to Tom Kaye. All I could think was: Here we Go! I will go down in Paintball History as the guy who killed Shatner! Bloody Actors... Bill, Thanks for working to help out the charities and to bring Paintball even more into the mainstream of the public's perception. You game is getting better and improving all the time. Keep an eye out for those hits and call it as it happens.

EMR: Went the distance, Built new roads, stages, fencing, netting, Staging Area, Camping area, Great Refs. No deed went unnoticed. Eric - Great job dude!!!

JJ& Toni: Thank you guys for letting me be a part of this. registration ran smooth and the game was 100% Better than Spplat I... Looking forward to Spplat III.

The Invisable woman, The lady behind the curtain. Diane Howe, what an indepth & well orchestrated game, You kept us working hard the entire event. My hats off to you lady! Big Time props, the differance between Spplat I & Spplat II is evident to all who played both. Nuff Said.

It was wonderful to see all the industry support at this event. 'Bought time you folks stood up took notice and RECOGNIZED the Rec ball, Big Game & Scenario players! We appreicate you folks taking time out to support our 90% of the industry!

Gunslinger's Rocks!

Looking forward to see what next year brings.

LaW
09-05-2003, 11:19 AM
Well put! See everyone next year for sure!

Dayspring
09-05-2003, 11:52 AM
Pacman-

It was a great pleasure meeting the person who I'd engaged in the ancient "Smack Talk" battle with. (Was funny. I told you my Screen name and you got this big smile on your face. :D)

I was hoping I'd run into you. :D

In any case, I'm glad you had a great time and the next time you're in the PA/NJ/NY/CT area, let me know. I'll come play for ya.

-Day
--Long Live Wang Force!--

*NRG*MIKE
09-05-2003, 05:20 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pacman
Wow, what a weekend!

Team Rogue Element: AKA My Cattle Rustlers! Mike & Erik DeMichiei... Thanks for Rustling the cattle and turning the tide for us. You robbed overa dozen sheep but only 6 made it back to my base! What happened to the others? ;)

Pacman, I think you know where they went! Just for that we are giving Erik his NEW paintball nic-name "Mary"... Or do you think "Bo-Peep" is better? Let me know. We look forward to playing the "Return to Wolf's Lair" Scenario in October. We will see you then. Tell Mother Thanks again for the Sheep, and the great weekend we all had. See ya'Later.

Albinonewt
09-08-2003, 12:02 PM
A great event to be sure. I had a blast and I'm fairly certain everyone else did as well

Glickman
09-09-2003, 05:40 PM
Yea, i just wanna say thanks for the great game, i had a great time even though my team lost, i guess its pretty hard to win when your team is full of trekkies (how did i get picked with those guys?) o well. Hope to see you guys next year, i plan on stealing another cow :p anyone know how much those animals were worth? you guys played great. it was hellish stealing those animals, and you made it quite hard at the bridge.

You guys might be wondering why a cocker is posting here :rolleyes:, well you guys have all the fun and host great events :D and i plan on buying a emag pretty soon :D

-----------------------------------------------
Blue Dye 2003 Cocker
Dye Hyper Reg.
PMI 68 ci. 3000 psi.
Blue Halo B

Cyberious
09-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Thanks Pacman.

It was great to face you and keep you displeased most of the day :-) You all put together a great game.

I enjoyed playing with the rest of the folks and had a great time playing on Wang Force 3.

It was a long trip from Florida but I will most certainly be there next year. (Of course if it happened to be in Florida that would be even better).

For as many people as there were I saw stand up ball all day. (I got lit up one time and was happy to see the ref strongly counsel the player that did it.) The refs did a superb job and were one of the main reasons I had such a great time.

Take care all...hope to meet you in the middle soon.

Cyberious