PDA

View Full Version : Washing ur paintball clothes.

pookachu32
09-05-2003, 05:44 PM
Ok, this is a serious question I have for all you college paintballers who live in dorms. I was wondering how you guys wash your paintball clothes. At our field we have no grass, only dirt and I get really really dirty by the days end. When I get home I take it outside and rinse them out with a hose before i run them in the washer. What I was wondering is if you guys do the same or simply just toss them in the washing machine? This may sound retarded but I really want to know. Thanks for ur input.

-=Squid=-
09-05-2003, 05:59 PM
1) toss in washing machine
2) air dry

Basically you are asking us who uses a hose and who doesnt BEFORE washing? :p :D

RT pRo AuToMaG
09-05-2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by pookachu32
Ok, this is a serious question I have for all you college paintballers who live in dorms. I was wondering how you guys wash your paintball clothes. At our field we have no grass, only dirt and I get really really dirty by the days end. When I get home I take it outside and rinse them out with a hose before i run them in the washer. What I was wondering is if you guys do the same or simply just toss them in the washing machine? This may sound retarded but I really want to know. Thanks for ur input.

lol, what does being in college have to do with dirty paintball clothes. Just throw them in the washer, doesn't matter where you are.

Zumina
09-06-2003, 12:33 AM
you wash your paintball clothes????

Army
09-06-2003, 01:09 AM
Considering the swell maintenance of Dorm washing machines (can you feel the sarcasm?), pre-rinsing your shirt and pants is a superb idea.

Wash with warm water, and rinse with cool. You can tumble dry on Permanent Press or Delicates, but it may be better to hang dry.

RPK
09-06-2003, 09:17 AM
I don't live in the dorms... but depending on how muddy you get your clothes would determine if it is considerate to rinse them off before actually washing them. If you are ok with cleaning out the washer when you are done then dont bother rinsing them out - otherwise rinse them out.

RPK