PDA

View Full Version : Winston Cup tonight

.bolink
09-06-2003, 11:58 AM
Just had to share my excitement...I found tickets LAST NIGHT at the last second possible to the (of course) sold out Winston Cup race. The best part is...they are right on the start/finish line, and 17 rows up. And the guy only charged face value for them. God I love the atmosphere at races right before the race. And theres just something about seeing a drunk redneck fall all the way down the stands that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach. Anyways...GO JARRET!

Python14
09-06-2003, 12:16 PM
EARNHARDT!

UltimatePaintballer
09-06-2003, 12:42 PM
but the winston cup will soon be called the nextell cup! how stupid

giblit
09-06-2003, 12:57 PM
GO JR.!!!!! i went the winston cup at infinion raceway and got free hospitality in the coke tent, after i get back from my car show im gunna watch it and be glued to the TV GO JR!!!! GO HARVICK! harvick has a really good shot at it, ohh yea jeff gordon better wreck again, for like the 5th time in 6 weeks.

trev_pbller
09-06-2003, 01:18 PM
Enjoy the Richmond race, you won't find a better race on the schedule maybe besides Bristol or a few others, very exciting to say the least. Hate to say it, and don't like em', but Jeffy has a good shot. So dosent Stewart, Jr. and the crew need to get on the same page. But, we could see another first time winner for this season tonight.....

Trev