PDA

View Full Version : Looking for hydro help in Canada

Eric Cartman
09-06-2003, 12:42 PM
Hi all. I just purchased a used tank that I need to get hydro tested. Does anyone know of any places in Canada (preferably in Ontario near the greater Toronto area) that do hydro testing? I've been in contact with a few dive shops, but the testers that they use aren't set up to do paintball tanks. Apparently they require an adapter that these places don't have.
If anyone can suggest any places where I can get a few tanks tested, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Deep Sixx
09-08-2003, 09:39 AM
www.championspaintballsupply.com

They're in Toronto and can probably help you. My local field does them, but I'm in Ottawa so that's not too convenient for you.

sixx

Creative Mayhem
09-08-2003, 12:21 PM
I used to work at a dive shop in Hamilton that could do PB tanks, as a matter of fact I need to do mine.. LOL I just remembered... Thanks for the reminder PM me if you haven't found anything near you.

CM

Bartman
09-08-2003, 12:45 PM
Tam Dive

there located in Down town toronto on King street just east of jarvis.

They ahve done several tanks for me. Take note though, if the tank dosn't have a TC stamp on it they legaly and wont touch the things.

Other then that your next best bet is to hit a major tourney in the US, usualy one of the tanktester is there. Good luck

That reminds me I have 4 or 5 tanks here that need hydro'd

catch you in the middle.