PDA

View Full Version : agd!!!

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 10:24 PM
i think agd needs to expand they re products and sell more bc they re prices are pretty high. i don t know how spyder does it but u can buy a brand new electronic spyder for the price of a automag body. i think bc spyder sells so many markers they re prices become low. agd ur a great company but a $150 for a body when u can buy a brand new gun come on! not complaining just wondering why

Stotic
09-06-2003, 10:30 PM
Do you happen to know the quality of spyders? Mass-production...

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 10:39 PM
yeah i know they suk but still a $150 for a electro thats not bad at all. and i m no saying i m buying a spyder anytime soon but how come a body costs $150 when its just a milled out piece of aluminum and spyder can pull off a whole gun for $150.

Paintchucker
09-06-2003, 10:43 PM
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man can't make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey."
-- John Ruskin (1819-1900)

BobTheCow
09-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Umm... derr??
AGD > Kingman because:
1) Better quality.
2) Better craftsmanship.
3) Better customer service.
And many other reasons that I could think of if it wasn't almost midnight.

Kingman has the same theory as BE: they're trying to appeal to the masses, to the "n00bs" if you will. That is their target.
AGD, on the other hand, caters to the serious tourney player (for the most part). The reason AGD "things" are more expensive than Kingman "things" is because they aren't the same "things"!!
Hmm, I'm doing a really bad job explaining this...
It's like the difference between buying a $12 Ikea folding chair and a $200 leather La-Z-Boy... they both accomplish the same basic thing, but one does it a lot better (and a lot sexier!!) than the other one.

Exodius
09-06-2003, 10:59 PM
ooh, heres where i get out the flamethrower(but it will be off for the most part)

A spyder/clone for $150 vs. a AGD body for $150. Oooh... I thinkthat spyder must be better than AGD cuz its cheaper. Hmmm, mayber that spyder has better internals. That electro grip must be better than the Emags. Hmmm...

That spyder is made cheaply. And besides, is there a Tom Kayes clone at Kingman? AGD is a company that knows nothing but quality. Quality Quality Quality. Were you saying it with me?

Flame is done.

Anyhow, a 'Cocker body is about $100. Does that mean that they are crap? You pay for quality. Sure, a 100 spyder may be cheap, and it is, but do you really think that can be compared to a Mag, or a 'Cocker for that matter? No, because it can't.

Morale of the story is that the marker does not make the player. But the quality directly affects the player. If your Spyder breaks down of the field cuz of cheap internals, you are so totally screwed. If your mag breaks down on the field, you are still screwed, But, you know right off the batt that the quality almost always lessens the likelihood of that problem. But it still exists.

i think agd needs to expand they re products and sell more bc they re prices are pretty high. i don t know how spyder does it but u can buy a brand new electronic spyder for the price of a automag body. i think bc spyder sells so many markers they re prices become low. agd ur a great company but a $150 for a body when u can buy a brand new gun come on! not complaining just wondering why

Some stuff from PB Nation which kinda applies to this..

not trying to start a big fight but all ive been hearing lately is =

dude, dont spend alot of money to make your low end gun good, just buy a good one"

well,
ive put about 450 dollars into my tippmann 98 custom,

and today i owned in a 1v1 tournament, with some of the best in northern illinois with it, these ppl had Angel IR3's , LCD's, shocktech, dye, and wg autocockers, bushmasters , (you get the point) Well we played @ someones private field, and my tippmann took them all...i know someone is gunna post a flame, so flame away.

Then, an onslaught of flames.

A good gun brings out the best in any player.
A good player brings out the best in any gun.

So just because you nailed someone with your Tippmann you think guns do not matter? If the gun you shoot wasn't important, we would all shoot low-end blowbacks. But we don't.

Think before you post. When a stock-class player nails a guy with a semi, does he always make a thread about it saying that semi-automatics suck and that we should all play pump? No. Your tippmann didn't take them all, you did. I bet if someone handed you an IR3 to keep and you played that way you would be posting here like "Dude, ditch the tippmann, I played with the IR3 today and it made me beat all these other guys!" You seem to think that your gun and his gun are the only factors in the way things came out. You don't seem to consider luck, his skill, your skill, or how much of a newbie you sound like.

Exodius
09-06-2003, 11:12 PM
BTW

A spyder is a good gun.

BUT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT GOOD GUNS. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE IN GOOD GUNS AND GREAT GUNS.

Anyone or anything can be good, but very little can be great.

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 11:16 PM
i know spyder s r cheap POS's but i m saying a ule body accomplishes the same thing as a spyder body but only a mag body is much more expensive. i know that the internals should be made of high quality materials which nothing compares to agd buta spyder body is just as good as a ule (both aluminum and both annoed) but at a much higher cost.

FooTemps
09-06-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Treefall25
i know spyder s r cheap POS's but i m saying a ule body accomplishes the same thing as a spyder body but only a mag body is much more expensive. i know that the internals should be made of high quality materials which nothing compares to agd buta spyder body is just as good as a ule (both aluminum and both annoed) but at a much higher cost.

Actually, spyders are really POS, they're just cheap. They've got performance, you just have to know how to unlock it.

The body on spyders are mass produced in house, that makes them cheaper than mag bodies. AGD does SMALLER, QUALITY runs of mag bodies. AGD also has rigorous quality control. AGD also contracts other manufactures to make their products. AGD also is a smaller business. AGD's products are also higher end than spyder products.

Angels are mass produced and they are expensive... You know why? Because they're higher end and are better quality than spyders. Angels have better parts, better looks, and better quality.

Miscue
09-06-2003, 11:23 PM
What you said: A spyder is a cheap POS. Nothing compares to AGD.

Then you say a spyder body is just as good... and wonder why AGD parts cost more.

Hurm, I got some 400-grit paper to sell ya... it's just as good as 2-ply Charmin but I can give you a better deal. :p

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 11:28 PM
Hurm, I got some 400-grit paper to sell ya... it's just as good as 2-ply Charmin but I can give you a better deal.

hahaha but i said nothing compares to agd internals not bodies. all bodies should do the same thing look good and be light which spders and mags both do. so why cant they be the same price

Exodius
09-06-2003, 11:33 PM
Oh My God!

Have you learned nothing in this thread???

BTW, ALUMINUM HAS DIFFERENT GRADES OF THE METAL, JUST LIKE MANY OTHER METALS!!!!!!

Kingman uses lower grade materials to get a lower price.

Now, next you'll suggest that AGD do that. Then Tom will read this post and wanna kick you in the buttocks. Then everyone will think and come to the conclusion your a moron. Then, you'll come up with a moronic response saying that is not what you meant. Then someone who has a much smaller threshold for stupidity will come along and flame your butt to the ground. Then, this thread will get closed.

Yea, I'm semi-psychic(sure...)

But that IS what a lot of people would do.

AGD uses higher quality materials to create a higher quality product. Kingman DOES NOT.

THEY ARE NOT THE DARN SAME. DOES KINGMAN USE COMPANIES LIKE PK SELECTIVE AND A+ ANODIZING? NO THEY DO NOT!!!!!!!!

DON'T SHAME AGD AND EVERY OTHER HIGH END MANUFACTURER BY COMPARING THEM TO KINGMAN!!!!

That's like comparing a Ford to a Aston Martin or a Porsche

I hope that through this thread that you learned a little bit about different materials, and different processes for manufacturing and anodizing. I hope that you learned the difference between two companies.

There's a lifetime of reading on these subjects that could boggle your mind, but I reccomend the condensed version.

dinger
09-06-2003, 11:34 PM
is it just me...

or are there no apostrophes in treefall's posts??

"they re" <~~? what the:confused:

oh btw, i hate how kingman uses that bastard metric system :mad: :mad:

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 11:36 PM
noo they don t and i know all about the different grades of aluminum but i m pretty sure mags use 7000 series and kingman use the same and if someone knows for sure then my question was just answered.

BobTheCow
09-06-2003, 11:38 PM
Ford Mustangs, Chevy Corvettes and Dodge Vipers are mass -produced.

So are the Ford Focus, Chevy Cavalier, and Dodge Neon.

They all have wheels and accomplish the same thing, but only the Mustangs, Corvettes, and Vipers are more expensive. And they are made of the same materials(steel & plastic).....so why cant I have a Mustang, Corvette or Viper for the same cheap price as those others?
Thank you Rogue!! That was the kind of thing I was shooting for with my chair analogy.

oh btw, i hate how kingman uses that bastard metric system
Yeah, darn those brits... :p

Exodius
Treefall, I will not sink to your level. We have proven our case against you. We have succeeded... BTW, the sandpaper, shove it up your butt. It's the same as a spyder in my eyes....

BTW, if your who I think you are, GO TO HECK!!!

dang, you are that moron!

Treefall25
i m not writing a paper for school so screw apostrophes. lol

GT
09-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by RogueFactor

.so why cant I have a Mustang, Corvette or Viper for the same cheap price as those others?

Insurance. There is an amount of liability that those companies take into account when they build those cars.

GT
09-06-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
A spyder is a cheap POS.
Nothing compares to AGD.

great post there miscue.:rolleyes:

Miscue
09-06-2003, 11:46 PM
I was repeating what he said.

Exodius
09-06-2003, 11:46 PM
From Treefall

Hey mr.teacher i happen to get all A's and a one b so if u want i can e mail u some of my essays to prove that i am not a dumbass. i got a 1350 on my sats but when it comes to writing a thread i could really care less about my grammar. i am on my way to being a pharmacist so go and teach other kids bc i think my teachers did a fine job. ohh and u taught me something worthwhile: go and drink when u have problems. good work

In regards to treefall

I think the thread starter just proves why education in this country is horrible. I mean his grammar and spelling aside he has no idea how to convey a message. When challenged he gets all defensive about simple criticisms. Plus his information is wrong. I am a teacher and this is exactly what I try to dispell in my students, this ignorance if you will. Well we all know ignorance is applauded in this country, look at every moron who gets on TV and gives thier opinion. If you can't convey a message, you are almost useless. My old 8th grade teacher used to day, "put your mind in gear before your mouth in motion." Hmmmm, now I'm depressed, must go drink

From me

Treefall, I sincerely doubt that Matt was insulting your intelligence in a demeaning way on purpose, just that you perceived it to be in such a way. He stated something many believe to be true. While education in this country is at a higher average(in some areas), it is still well below what we could be achieving.

Scary, in regards to Treefall's posting that paint, barrel match is not true...

Now this is quite scary. You feel that you are able to argue with the likes of Tom Kaye, and the majority of the paintball industry on what is a known fact? Paint to barrel match is written in stone. Black and White. There is no debating this fact. Unless, this is just another damn marketing scheme in an effort to fool us all into buying their products. Hmmm, smells like Roswell to me. Maybe the government is behind this...

His reply to me

trust me i know about the nation s education. i mean i live in NJ where education is above normal but also drugs are very attainable which clogs the minds of these young adolescents. which in turn makes them lazy and such. i would bet my life if we solved the drug problem then the kids would be motivated to actually do work. Also i understand that i can very well be a fat rich kid but i m not. and finally maybe its in my mind but i shot my brother s spyder then my omen with the same barrel and paint and u couldn t compare the accuracy cause the spyder sukked. ohh well i m not gonna try and defend that but i guess i m wrong. And i only go on the computer if i m looking to buy something or posted something or talking to sum ppl on aim

Miscue
09-06-2003, 11:47 PM
Yo... Exodius... chill.

Exodius
09-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Case closed.

This is turning into your old Timmy bashing thread.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98750&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Where everyone proved you wrong.

Chilling....

Now, lets debate this in a mannerly fashion. What are the grounds for your theory? Is there any proof of which you can show us.

Hey Miscue, thanks...

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 11:50 PM
"BTW, if your who I think you are, GO TO HECK!!!"

do u know me or something? and u can t compare a corvette to a cavalier just like u can t compare an x-valve to spyder internals but my thread isn tabout the internals its about bodies. and i ll just shutup now cause this is obviously going nowhere bc i think the mouse on the wheel in ur brain isn tgoing fast enough bc a body is a body no matter wut u say. sure the anno is 100 times better and the aluminum might be better quality but is it really worth that much money. again not complaining just wondering.

Miscue
09-06-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Yo... Exodius... chill.

I repeat myself.

Miscue
09-06-2003, 11:51 PM
"BTW, if your who I think you are, GO TO HECK!!!"

do u know me or something? and u can t compare a corvette to a cavalier just like u can t compare an x-valve to spyder internals but my thread isn tabout the internals its about bodies. and i ll just shutup now cause this is obviously going nowhere bc i think the mouse on the wheel in ur brain isn tgoing fast enough bc a body is a body no matter wut u say. sure the anno is 100 times better and the aluminum might be better quality but is it really worth that much money. again not complaining just wondering.

Both of you... quit it.

<B>*The IRON FIST has spoken*</B>

Treefall25
09-06-2003, 11:55 PM
alright miscue i m done but do u see wut i m getting at

just say wutevr u want

LaW
09-06-2003, 11:59 PM
alright miscue i m done but do u see wut i m getting at

just say wutevr u want

You have to figure in other things though, such as cost of production.... I am sure they only make so many of these because honestly its hard to judge how fast/well they will sell. Spyders sell A LOT more and it is probably A LOT cheaper to make more spyder bodies since they are probably making 5x-15x more spyder bodies than ule bodies! It makes enough sense to me...

Treefall25
09-07-2003, 12:04 AM
yup thats wut i said... Treefall25

"agd!!!
i think agd needs to expand they re products and sell more bc they re prices are pretty high..."

LaW
09-07-2003, 12:04 AM
yup thats wut i said... Treefall25

"agd!!!
i think agd needs to expand they re products and sell more bc they re prices are pretty high..."

ok, how do they do that? I think thats exactly what they are marketing for right now!

Treefall25
09-07-2003, 12:05 AM
"There is hardly anything in the world that some man can't make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man's lawful prey."
-- John Ruskin (1819-1900)

paintchuker thats why i have a mag
:D

Exodius
09-07-2003, 12:13 AM
Treefall, I AGREE with you.

I do think that it is a lot of money for a body. But, I think that what you pay for is not only a great product, but great customer service. Like, for instance, do you buy a car from a manufacturer that has horrible customer service? No, I doubt it. Just the same with the current topic at hand. Now, a body is a body. But, the body is for two entirely different units. AGD is not a multi million dollar company in Asia, where labor is insanely cheap(a horrible thing for people, a great thing for Kingman.)We must pay for operating costs, the design fees, the programming fees, the aluminum, the anodizing, AGD's taxes(somebody has to, it is after all, a business), and probably a hundred other fees.

Now, Kingman is somewhere in Asia. They produce millions of each of their products. Plus, they literally have slaves for employees. By mass producing the bodies, they are able to purchase the materials at a much more discounted price. They also probably annodize inhouse, being such a large company.

Kingman has more operating costs, but they are covered due to their size, and being located in Asia. Now, because their labor is so much less money being invested in wages, the can sale at a much lower cost, and yet, still have a decent profit margin. When we think about it, if you were to sit down and budget all of Kingman's figures, and get a brain cramp from all of those numbers(trust me, I would), you would see that they spend maybe 15-20 DOLLARS per each of their 80-100 dollar markers. Now, while Kingman would NEVER admit that, it is most likely true.

What makes McDonalds the most money? DRINKS DRINKS DRINKS! They cost pennies(including cups, lids, and straws)yet they charge a buck. Sure, they advertise burgers, not drinks, but drinks is the true money maker when you consider profit margins.

Now, you are indeed correct in your theory. However, the price difference is in operating fees, not in materials(though materials plays a part)

So Treefall, you were wrong. But guess what? I WAS TOO!
Ironic, isn't it?

Kingman is the McDonalds. AGD is the better tasting mom and pop restaurant across the street. This, my friend, is what the paintball industry really is.

A long highway with nothing but fast food businesses(they represent the industry)competing for your patronship.

So, through both of our posts, we have proven each other wrong, yet right at the same time....

FooTemps
09-07-2003, 12:14 AM
treefall are you a moron? read my previous post, it gives all the reasons why agd bodies are more expensive.

Treefall25
09-07-2003, 12:20 AM
exodius i haven t owned a spyder in years but i remember on the box it said made in the usa but i never knew they were produced in asia then i guess thats why they re so cheap.

Exodius
09-07-2003, 12:26 AM
dude, I have respect for the Spyder. I always did. It DID get me started. 'Nuff said.

WARPED1
09-07-2003, 12:31 AM
Spyder/Kingman produces with the policy "quantity over quality".

Exodius
09-07-2003, 12:41 AM
BINGO!

Quantity over Quality

Now, AGD is
Quality over Quantity

Read my last big post about drinks, and McDonalds, and the highway of paintball.

Then, maybe you can see some other expenses and such which play into the game.

Did you know a Big Mac contains approximately $0.55 in raw materials? Air Jordans are made from $10.45 in materials and cost another $2 in labor to have made.

Treefall25
09-07-2003, 12:43 AM
darn u beat me to it i was just about to say that before then i got sidetracked

Konigballer
09-07-2003, 02:16 AM
Jeez, by the way you guys slam on spyder quality I must be the only guy ever to have a perfectly functioning Spider for four years now.

I agree with the comparisons to the car industry concerning the matter of "pay more for quality". I love my ULE. However, I do think individual parts for the mag line, like bodies, are overpriced for what they are. A paintball gun body houses the internals of the gun, they are'nt ultra complicated peices of equipment, I'm sorry. We're not talkin about a friggin' formula 1 engine. No matter what quality aluminum/ steel your using, all paintball gun bodies are gonna' take some dings and scratches. It doesnt matter what company makes them, so dont full yourself thinking your little milled out piece of alluminum is so radically more advanced than the other guys' gun.

I doubt anyone would say that a MUCH cheaper tippman marker body is any less tough than a mag body, and its quality is also at least equal to that of a mags. We are talking bodies, Not internals!
If you dont agree with me on that point then I guess your right...what does tippman know anyways...they only make guns just as reliable/ tough as mags and sell the crap out of 'em at a fraction of the cost for years.

However, you have to understand when you buy AGD markers that your entering into a "upper level brand" and your paying for a reputation. Even though, in the case of buying a classic mag body, the classic mag your buying it for has'nt been at the forefront of the industry for YEARS, its part of a "upper level brand" and you will have to pay extra to own a piece of that brand. No matter how simple the part, this is how things work in most industries.

My stepdad buys sparkplugs for his Jag and has to pay fifty a pop' for 'em cause their made by JAGUAR...There almost the exact same as the ones for my chevy, but he pays up the azz for the brand. Thats why I laughed so hard when he dropped one putting 'em in:)

speeddemon
09-07-2003, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Exodius
That's like comparing a Ford to a Aston Martin or a Porsche

Ok, nobody pointed this out and its bugging me, so I have to. Ford owns Aston Martin, so when you buy an Aston Martin, you are buying a Ford. The V-12 engine in the Vanquish was actually based off of 2 Ford taurus V-6 engines stuck end to end.

Not that it has anything to do with this thread at all.

FooTemps
09-07-2003, 02:31 AM
does no one read my posts anymore? sheesh, I posted up a perfect reason why AGD products are more expensive and the argument goes on.

REASONS WHY AGD HAS MORE EXPENSIVE STUFF:

AGD has all products made by other companies
AGD is a smaller company
AGD spends more time on their designs
AGD has more strict QC numbers
AGD makes a lot less, less means more money per unit
AGD's target audience is a lot smaller, if they can't sell a lot, they'll have to sell for more

REASONS WHY KING MAS CHEAPER STUFF:
Kingman is BIG
Kingman makes everything in house
Kingman makes BIG runs of products, more items is less moeny per unit
Kingman has looser QC
Kingman bangs out designs fast, less cost on r&d and design processes
Kingman appeals more to beginners, there will always be beginners

Smoke
09-07-2003, 03:19 AM
My head hurts from trying to decipher Treefall's hieroglyphics. @_@

Marek
09-07-2003, 04:09 AM
Originally posted by speeddemon
Ok, nobody pointed this out and its bugging me, so I have to. Ford owns Aston Martin, so when you buy an Aston Martin, you are buying a Ford. The V-12 engine in the Vanquish was actually based off of 2 Ford taurus V-6 engines stuck end to end.

I was thinking the same thing. I wasn't a big fan of the car analogies used in the thread though.

Paintchucker hit the nail on the head with that quote.

Oh, and Footemps, I read your posts. :) Good job man.

Albinonewt
09-07-2003, 05:19 AM

Dude, that's like saying Ruth Chris steak house needs to lower their prices because TGI Fridays has a steak for half the cost.

You get what you pay for.

1stdeadeye
09-07-2003, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Exodius
What makes McDonalds the most money? DRINKS DRINKS DRINKS! They cost pennies(including cups, lids, and straws)yet they charge a buck. Sure, they advertise burgers, not drinks, but drinks is the true money maker when you consider profit margins.

Actually their biggest money maker by percentage is cheese. They charge an extra $0.10 for cheese on a burger yet they buy it by the pound. With their bulk purchasing, they a paying nothing for it litteraly. You know how many slices come from a 5 pound block?

Courtesy of Trivial Pursuit!;)

LaW
09-07-2003, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

Actually their biggest money maker by percentage is cheese. They charge an extra $0.10 for cheese on a burger yet they buy it by the pound. With their bulk purchasing, they a paying nothing for it litteraly. You know how many slices come from a 5 pound block?

Courtesy of Trivial Pursuit!;)

I was a manager at a mcdonalds and actually we made more money off of soda :rolleyes: and not a lot of people get extra cheese so thats all figured into the cost of the items that use it. Sure we make some good money off of cheese but chees is still kind of pricey!

Not to mention up until about a year ago the store I worked at never charged for extra cheese.

1stdeadeye
09-07-2003, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by LaW

I was a manager at a mcdonalds and actually we made more money off of soda :rolleyes: and not a lot of people get extra cheese so thats all figured into the cost of the items that use it. Sure we make some good money off of cheese but chees is still kind of pricey!

Not to mention up until about a year ago the store I worked at never charged for extra cheese.

I said percentage, not $. I was not talking about extra cheese. I was just talking about cheese. The difference in a hamburger and cheeseburger is ten cents. Same with the Big'n Tasty with Cheese versus without.

How much does each slice cost you? 1/50th of a cent and you get 10 cents for it? That is a huge profit margin! A drink costs you a few cents and you charge a buck for it! Large too, but not as large.;)

GT
09-07-2003, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by speeddemon

That is not true. Ford also owns mazda. You need to come over and see if you can find a single ford part on my miata. Ford,a s far as mazda is concerned, owns a cotroling protion of the company and do not dictate certian portions of the mazda brand. In fact ford bought mazda for there 4 banger development. Notice alot of Rangers on the road since the 80s? Could be wrong here but the Focus zetec was built by ford folks. Lasttime I kept up with the focus there was a 400k car recall.

Secondaly the "duratec" v6 that is in the taurus is also in the mazda6 however mazda has put there own spin, reliability and more hp, into the motor.

building a v-12 is more than slapping 2 6's togther.:confused:

jb

LaW
09-07-2003, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye

I said percentage, not $. I was not talking about extra cheese. I was just talking about cheese. The difference in a hamburger and cheeseburger is ten cents. Same with the Big'n Tasty with Cheese versus without.

How much does each slice cost you? 1/50th of a cent and you get 10 cents for it? That is a huge profit margin! A drink costs you a few cents and you charge a buck for it! Large too, but not as large.;)

But I am still saying the store made much MORE money on drinks then they do off of the cheese.

1stdeadeye
09-07-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by LaW

But I am still saying the store made much MORE money on drinks then they do off of the cheese.

Yes, overall they do. But the ROI on cheese is the largest they have. I understand you point thatis why I highlighted percentage not dollars.

Again trivial pursuit!;)

Treefall25
09-07-2003, 11:08 AM
guys all i m saying is a body is a body just like a shirt is a shirt. U can buy a abercrombrie shirt that says abercrombrie across the chest for $20 and they re shirts r durable and tough and last a long time. then u can buy a versacse shirt that says versacse across the chest for $150. (can tspell those names hehehe) so i guess ur buying the name when it comes it to paintball just like the fashion industry.

FooTemps
09-07-2003, 01:14 PM
guys all i m saying is a body is a body just like a shirt is a shirt. U can buy a abercrombrie shirt that says abercrombrie across the chest for $20 and they re shirts r durable and tough and last a long time. then u can buy a versacse shirt that says versacse across the chest for $150. (can tspell those names hehehe) so i guess ur buying the name when it comes it to paintball just like the fashion industry.

Lets compare it this way. Spyders cost less because of their production methods. That's like buying any regular shirt from a store. AGD makes less and they are more customized. That's like buying a one off shirt from a fashion designer.