PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Stores

Seabaas74
09-07-2003, 12:18 AM
I'm wondering if anyone knows of any Paintball stores in the San Diego are nearby areas that actually have AGD products. I'm really tired of going to these small stores that only carry Cockers and Spyders. If anyone has some suggestions, let me know.

Gitaroo Man
09-07-2003, 12:36 AM
dirtybunny might know of some

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2003, 01:12 AM
I'm here..so what exactly are you looking for, Sea?

Seabaas74
09-07-2003, 01:18 AM
hey dirty , I'm just looking for a store around the san diego area that actually has AGD parts and stuff , I dont really need anything in particular , but new swag for my e-mag is always welcome , I just wish there was a store around here that sold the stuff. They all seem to be stuck on the Cockers. I used to be a long time cocker lover myself , My serial number is 9187 on my original cocker , had it since 1991 but since I went Emag theres no going back. Any stores that you know of around here or as far up as LA ? - Sea

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
09-07-2003, 01:25 AM
There's Velocity...they are an authorized agd dealer, but they don't really carry parts in stock. You might be lucky to find a parts kit in there. They can order it for you tho if you want something. Personally I think you'd prolly get a better deal going with RogueFactor.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2003, 01:25 AM
if you're looking for mag parts in San Diego good luck...a few like Action Paintball in Escondido carry parts kits but most of the time i just order from RogueFactor or meet him up at an AO SoCal day and he's an AGD authorized dealer so he hooks up all the local boyz..

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2003, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
There's Velocity...they are an authorized agd dealer, but they don't really carry parts in stock. You might be lucky to find a parts kit in there. They can order it for you tho if you want something. Personally I think you'd prolly get a better deal going with RogueFactor.

Hey USAF....let's both call Darryl at the Bonita store and ask him to order us an X-Mag..hahahahhahhaa..

USAF-Flyboy with a Mag
09-07-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by DiRTyBuNNy

Hey USAF....let's both call Darryl at the Bonita store and ask him to order us an X-Mag..hahahahhahhaa..

Actually Erik's (from Bonita Store) little brother is building himself a retromag. Erik was talking about going back to mags again too.