09-07-2003, 08:43 PM
Yoda OR Robocop

Please state:

who would win
how
why

Fanatic
09-07-2003, 08:48 PM
here...i made a short interpratation on who would win..

note: the CGI on this thing is not all that good...but to the point

*Link Removed, Do that again and it's a 3 day vacation:mad:

-=Squid=-
09-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Cris, we talked about this on aim, apparently you didnt know..but there is already a thread on this...thats where I got it, but its like a hijack, not a thread in itself...so lets carry the topic on over here...

The ultimate showdown...

1stdeadeye
09-07-2003, 08:54 PM
Issue handled.

Python14
09-07-2003, 08:56 PM
Yoda. That's like asking....

who would win? Neo or Mr. Cotter?

Yoda can stop anything with his mind whereas Robocop can write parking tickets.

Yoda has a lightsaber whereas Robocop has a Ford Taurus.

Yoda is a Jedi Master whereas Robocop got rebuilt by scientists after has we shot

Yoda is like 900 years old whereas Robocops real name is Murphy

Yoda almost killed Lord Dooku(who also played Saruman:The white wizard) whereas Robocop needs help from toxic waste to kill his murderer

Yoda has his own ship and Jedi Academy whereas Robocop has a gun in his thigh and a fan club

Yoda wins.

Next fight......

Johnny 5 (from Short Circuit) or Chunk (from The Goonies)

cris8762
09-07-2003, 09:01 PM
dude, i think i wanna hear other people's opinions on the fight b4 u go off on another fight tangent.........

you made valid points and i agree with u (not a starwars fan, but watch HBO at 3am, and starwars is the only thing on)

but i wanna hear from the robocop fans

-=Squid=-
09-07-2003, 09:07 PM
the ultimate showdown...

gamarada717
09-07-2003, 09:13 PM
I would win.

MantisMag
09-07-2003, 09:21 PM
are we talking yoda from attack of the clones or old dying yoda from the original trilogy? cause old dying yoda robocop might have a chance. jedi never use their powers to toss around lifeforms only robots. i'm not sure whether yoda would feel it appropriate to use his powers on a cyborg. if he does then yoda wins. if he doesn't robocop might have a chance. of course if we're talking robocop3 robocop and not robocop or robocop2 robocop then even on his deathbed yoda could take him. cause robcop3 robocop is pathetic. however if we're talking about attack of the clones yoda it doesn't matter. yoda could take on all 3 robocops. he'd let out his blood curdling war cry and start flippin balls on them. twitchy robot parts everywhere!

-=Squid=-
09-07-2003, 09:34 PM
HEY! Robocop is a dead subject, out with the old, in with the new. Chunk vs Johhny 5 is in!

ASDadam
09-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Anyone consider the fact that Robocop uses a gun? And All Jedi Masters can block almost any form of gun with their light sabers? That should end it there.

RoadDawg
09-08-2003, 12:36 PM
Johnny 5 would hang chunk out to dry. Or make him look foolish by blasting his pants so they fall down with that lazer (like in S.C I)

MantisMag
09-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by ASDadam
Anyone consider the fact that Robocop uses a gun? And All Jedi Masters can block almost any form of gun with their light sabers? That should end it there.

that's true. but robocop's gun is a machine pistol. none of the blaster type weapons in starwars shoot that fast. plus the gun uses bullets. since when do starwars weapons use solid material? it's the magnetic fields that form the lightsaber's blade that deflect blaster shots. what if bullets just melt and continue on through?

chizle97
09-08-2003, 06:23 PM
no way chunk would so win, if u watched short circut 2 u would have seen that Johny 5 replaced his laser with a tool box full of books. he also wouldnt want to get his gold plating messed up, chunk on the other hand would mistake the robot for a twinky and eat him all the time wondering where the wierd metalic taste came from new subject the end guy from Killer instinct or the end guy from mortal combat.

sps16
09-08-2003, 06:50 PM
yoda by far
he has the force, i think that by itself could kick anyones arse

Fanatic
09-09-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Issue handled.

buhahaha!!:D

-=Squid=-
09-09-2003, 07:51 AM
Ok! DEAD SUBJECT! Robocop would win because he doesnt have pants!