PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using a Mpack Pod pack??

gadget68
09-07-2003, 09:50 PM
If you do how is the belt? One size fits all?
What are your likes or dislikes? I am thinking about getting me one of the Horizontal 4 pod packs.
Thanks

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2003, 09:57 PM
um...what kind of M-pack are you specifically speaking of. I rock a 10 pod horizontal m-pack and I sold my 6 pod version to Bad_Knees. I love the belt, it's nice and thick and seems really comfy to me. I'm 6'4"/240 so sometimes it's hard to find a belt that fits me right and the quality seems to be a lot better than similar packs (M-pack is handmade in Northern California most other packs are factory made in China/Taiwan)...

gadget68
09-07-2003, 10:01 PM
Topstich is the company I am talking about. I am also looking at a system that the belt fits nice and snug and around my waist. Do you know if it has a Lifetime warranty. (I heard this somewhere)

ZAust
09-07-2003, 10:06 PM
pm mighty mike. he has one.

Nobody077
09-07-2003, 10:29 PM
I use the 3+2 vertical version. Im allso a big guy like DB and mine fits great, I dont think it could go much larger than me though ;) I have tried it on my little cousin and it will go small enough for him(10 years old and @65lbs). The vertial +'s(the stretch loops) hold very tight on the verticals models.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-07-2003, 10:30 PM
Yes, it does have a lifetime warranty. I've actually spoken with Richard Linebarger (the owner) at the Warlords Scenario Game and pretty much was told if there was a problem it would get taken care of and I respect that.