PDA

View Full Version : ULE on RT

Thumper33
09-07-2003, 11:43 PM
I know they don't make the ULE bodies for the RT yet, but was wondering if there is any way to get the ULE body to fit the RT... I do have access to a machine shop so I don't mind doing some fabbing. What is different that doesn't allow it to fit?

Also, it seems like they could save a lot more weight making a ULE rail than a mainbody. Do they have that in the works as well? I every time I pick mine up I get sinister delusions of taking off some weight in unnecessary places. I love my mag except for the weight (and the fact that I can't get my stupid elcd working yet. I wish I could get ahold of hostage).

Mike

Thumper33
09-07-2003, 11:50 PM
Oh, and does anyone actually use the site rail to site from? I can't see how it's possible and it's just weight otherwise. I guess it does look cooler with the site rail there, but who cares...

Mike

sps16
09-08-2003, 01:12 AM
their making ules for the rt's ?

Steelrat
09-08-2003, 01:14 AM
They are supposed to be making a shim or something that will enable you to mount an x valve and a ULE body on an old RT. TK said theyd be out soon. Do a search in paintball talk.

Z-man
09-08-2003, 06:26 PM
reeeaaallly..... hmmm the ol' baby might be back in business then if that ones comes out. I had only heard about a tradin program.