PDA

View Full Version : Returning Automag player Questions

GA Devil
09-08-2003, 07:42 AM
Hi I have been out of paintball for about 3 years. I used to run a Mag or angel. Im am getting back into it and went with what I knew as far as markers and bought another mag. Its all stock so I want to upgrade asap. With so much changed since I left the sport Im kinda wondering what I should do with it. Here is my idea. ANS Phase 2 valve body, ss valve, Venturi w/ foamie or possible springing for the level 10, 2-finger trigger,either a 14" dye boomstick or 12" carbon fiber barrel and running either a 68/4500 on gun or 114/3000 on remote. Well do you all think this will be a good competitive marker? If not what else or changes should I do to it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dayspring
09-08-2003, 09:19 AM
Ditch the ANS valve. It does nothing except take $ out of your wallet. If you want real performance, go for a ReTro or Xvalve.

Go for the level 10 (unless you go for the Xvalve, b/c it comes stock on it). Better than the venturi bolt.

For your double trigger, go for the AGD Intelliframe or Y-Grip. Best triggers out there.

Madhatter
09-10-2003, 10:43 PM
day spring is right about the valve also go with the the 68 on gun and forget the carbon fiber barrel i've yet to see one that works great.