PDA

View Full Version : Uk Pro team all using X-mags play Campaign Cup this weekend

Bolter
09-08-2003, 08:20 AM
Hi guys

We are a Uk Pro team called Storm, and as we all use X-mags on warps and are an AGD supported team, we thought you might give us some support at the next round of the Millenium series (Campaign Cup) at Crystal Palace in London!!!

Go airgun, go airgun,

so if you could all get your cheerleading pompoms out and catch a flight to.....

nah seriously, we have been training hard and will get someone to post the results on this forum a.s.a.p....

rkjunior303
09-08-2003, 10:24 AM
good luck boys, do us across the pond proud!

manike
09-08-2003, 10:36 AM
Good luck guys! I will see you there :D

cgrieves
09-08-2003, 10:42 AM
By the way we are an Amateur and Novice team too, all of whom are playing Campaign and we also use X-Mags!!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Yes, Storm got much props in the magazines for the way they've performed this year, it even threw Robbo for a loop. Please get lots of pictures for us guys...

ICOM
09-08-2003, 12:34 PM
Good luck guys! Hope you all do well!

Muzikman
09-08-2003, 12:46 PM
When is Campaign Cup? I have been meaning to get over to London:)

manike
09-08-2003, 12:56 PM
Thursday to Sunday... come on over :)

Clare
09-08-2003, 01:06 PM
so if you could all get your cheerleading pompoms out and catch a flight to.....

I've got mine from years ago stored away somewhere but I'll see what I can do

Goodluck, Guys!!! :D

Dayspring
09-08-2003, 01:07 PM
I'd pay to see that. :D

Good luck Storm. Take it to them!

Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

I've got mine from years ago store away somewhere but I'll see what I can do

Muzikman
09-08-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by manike
Thursday to Sunday... come on over :)

Damn guys...give me more than 3 days notice:)

jaylock33
09-08-2003, 02:01 PM
Good luck Storm.

manike
09-08-2003, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Muzikman
Damn guys...give me more than 3 days notice:)

Games don't start until Friday... what ya whining about?

;)

Muzikman
09-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Actually I am looking into the US Air E-savers for this week. They sometimes have last minute discounts to London for about $350. Right now to buy a ticket outright would be $1800 and that isn't quite worth it for a weekend:)

RiceRocket
09-08-2003, 03:44 PM
Represent AGD!!!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-08-2003, 04:26 PM
btw RR, you pimpin' an X for Image now or still rockin' the blue/black ULE E-Mag?

ZAust
09-08-2003, 05:01 PM
id love to go, i just need someone to buy me a ticket and a place to crash. but seriously, good luck storm, rep agd well.

Army
09-08-2003, 08:41 PM
WOOHOOO STOOORRRM!

Let's hope the French teams play stupid again!

rkjunior303
09-08-2003, 09:46 PM
hey man, check out icelandic air via boston.. usually they have RT's for under $400.. IF you can get ot boston..

Originally posted by Muzikman
Actually I am looking into the US Air E-savers for this week. They sometimes have last minute discounts to London for about $350. Right now to buy a ticket outright would be $1800 and that isn't quite worth it for a weekend:)

RiceRocket
09-08-2003, 10:15 PM
DB

Image was a one time deal. Silver X and ULE are my magic sticks. Will be with a new team by Cup.

DiRTyBuNNy
09-08-2003, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by RiceRocket
DB

Image was a one time deal. Silver X and ULE are my magic sticks. Will be with a new team by Cup.

I saw where it said "Image S7" underneath your name when you post..that's why I asked...I have a few other things I want to ask you but I don't want to hijack the thread..

AGD
09-08-2003, 11:10 PM
GO STORM!! THIS MEANS PICS!!\

GO MANNY (got to love the majic sticks)

AGD

AutomagRT1483
09-08-2003, 11:30 PM
YAY!! GO STORM!! WOOT!!

BTW....I'll be sporting one of them there X-mags as so as we get things straightened out between Steve Distad and AGDJon.

But anyways.....GO STORM:D

Bolter
09-09-2003, 07:44 AM
Cheers guys, I forgot to say that we have our Am and Novice teams down to kick loadsa b u t t also.

go agd, go agd

see ya there manike!!!

:D

Doobie
09-09-2003, 12:01 PM
I have been reading about you guys! Way to go! On eof the Dynasty guys was quoted as saying the secret to your scuccess was the Warp feeds! LOL It helps I know, but I'm sure there is lots of hard work too!!!

GO STORM!

cgrieves
09-09-2003, 03:27 PM
Hehe, recently we (the Am team) heard a great bit of advice given from a team we had just beaten to a team we were just about to play... they said "If you see them looking round the bunker, then shoot at them, 'cos they ain't just looking!" :D

Blazingace
09-09-2003, 07:26 PM
Yeah Storm,

Read the article in PGI about 10 times. Lovin' it. Get the credit that you and AGD deserve. Whoop on them losers at the cup.

SmithyofStorm
09-11-2003, 12:58 PM
As webmaster for Storm I shall be trying to post up the teams progress each day.

I am currently updating the site at the moment to include some pictures of the fields and the various members of the team doing the field planning and preparations taken earlier today.

It is really good to get support from players on Automags.org and it gives the team a real boost so cheers guys. Please feel free to check out the team website at www.stormpaintballteam.com over the next 3 days to hear about the team.

3 Storm teams are in this years Millennium Campaign entered. Storm PRO, Storm AM B and Storm Novice. Click here to check Storm's progress at the Millennium Campaign Cup 2003 (http://www.stormpaintballteam.com)

manike
09-11-2003, 02:43 PM
You guys are bound to win a prize...

http://www.stormpaintballteam.com/gallerycp.htm

For the UGLIEST team ever :) What with Bonich and Rowan playing for you (the prettiest I might add... ;) )

Love you guys! Seeyou tomorrow when I will try and get some pics of you playing and be cheering for you all!

SmithyofStorm
09-11-2003, 03:42 PM
You are not kidding. I have had to buy extra camera insurance for some of the team pics.

If anyone wants to do a poll on the ugliest member of Storm they are welcome to (but exclude me please:D ).

I agree there won't be any beauty contest winners.

thecavemankevin
09-15-2003, 10:16 AM
http://www.stormpaintballteam.com/Assets/Galleries/cp/cpphoto9.jpg

now if that aint a brit mug i don't know what is...:)

manike
09-15-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by thecavemankevin
http://www.stormpaintballteam.com/Assets/Galleries/cp/cpphoto9.jpg

now if that aint a brit mug i don't know what is...:)

That is our Lord who art John Bonich.

He is the best airsmith in Europe and possibly the world...

He is responsible for a lot of developments with the Automag that have come out of Europe and also other gun's such as the Sovereign 2.

Mr Pink
09-15-2003, 11:36 AM
As well as being a great guy to boot:)

Hey Simon - did you see the Racegun'd Soverign Jon had on Sunday, Me liked lots and lots:D

And where did you disappear too with your Empire Timmy? I wanted a go:(

John Sosta, AGD Europe
09-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Well guys sorry but we did repeat our Amsterdam performance in short we played c r a p and our result showed it, not being able to use our normal zap ultimate pink paint was certainly a big factor as we often rely on our firepower for eliminations on the break. but at the end of the day we didn’t do well at all we think we know why and will work on certain aspects of our game and will certainly do better next time thanks for the support guys and sorry we could not pull a better result for you guys and AGD but as we all know with the standard in paintball as it is now you cannot guarantee that you will do well every tournament. ohh and Manny thanks for the support coming from a player like you is a great boost.
Next time guys.

Bolter
09-18-2003, 07:58 AM
yup thanks alot chaps. We went down and it just didn't click. We have analized our time there and now have plenty to work on.

But oh my god were Dynasty good........