PDA

View Full Version : X-Mag?

AnArchist_1944
09-08-2003, 09:24 AM
could i replace the RT valve on the X-Mag with the new X-Valve and can i use the RT when it is switched to manual mode and the electros when ive got it into electro mode?

cgrieves
09-08-2003, 11:03 AM
The valves are interchangeable as long as your valve is not a classic RT valve (RT Pro, Emag, EMax etc are all fine).

LaW
09-08-2003, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by AnArchist_1944
could i replace the RT valve on the X-Mag with the new X-Valve and can i use the RT when it is switched to manual mode and the electros when ive got it into electro mode?

umm the xmag comes with an xvalve, not sure what your trying to say?

Recon by Fire
09-08-2003, 07:07 PM
Yeah, we are rather confused by your question. The X-mag has the x-valve, leave it alone!

cgrieves
09-09-2003, 06:17 AM
The original X-Mag (Emag Extreme) has the Emag valve in the X-Mag body, basically identical except for the extra aluminium section of the valve. I guessed he was talking about one of those, unless he means the ULT trigger?

LaW
09-09-2003, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by cgrieves
The original X-Mag (Emag Extreme) has the Emag valve in the X-Mag body, basically identical except for the extra aluminium section of the valve. I guessed he was talking about one of those, unless he means the ULT trigger?

yeah but those were not really available in the states.... I thought only the c&c's were really the only ones sold in the states and they all came with aluminum valves?