PDA

View Full Version : Bizerk Kit or Freak system

swat150
09-08-2003, 11:15 AM
Hey I was wondering what you guys think is more better the freak or the bizerk system. From the reviews I saw I was convinced that the bizerk was better but i would like to here your opinions. Oh ya what do you think about the performance of a origional bizerk barrel, you know the ones without the inserts.
Thanks

xen_100
09-08-2003, 12:48 PM
I dont reallt like any barrel system with inserts. they just seem cheap to me.

the J&J edge or the CP proset are alot better.

Smokee_2_7
09-08-2003, 03:04 PM
I have used both systems. I can say with confidence that the equation system is better made, and shoots better.
The inserts are more durable (yes, i know that SP just came out with new ss inserts to combat this- - but im talking about the aluminum ones: the ones i have experience with)

Equation pays more attention to the quality of their product. Having dealt with the company, I can say that their attention to detal and quality is way up there.

Carl

Ryknow
09-08-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Smokee_2_7
I have used both systems. I can say with confidence that the equation system is better made, and shoots better.
The inserts are more durable (yes, i know that SP just came out with new ss inserts to combat this- - but im talking about the aluminum ones: the ones i have experience with)

Equation pays more attention to the quality of their product. Having dealt with the company, I can say that their attention to detal and quality is way up there.

Carl

I second that.. as I have owned both of them and currently use the Equation. Hated the freak, was vey miscut.

einhander619
09-08-2003, 09:05 PM
Anything but smart parts! I prefer the Edge combo, myself.

xXHavokXx
09-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Go with Equation, they are made way better than the freak. I wasa freak user till i met up with the guys from equation....but im biased, i do distribution for them.

*ArKfEaR*
09-09-2003, 05:37 PM
SS Freak inserts... nuff said.

Torbo
09-09-2003, 05:43 PM
once i dig up some money, i do belive i am going to go with a CP barrel kit. Seems like a good bet, especailly because i personally hate inserts.

-=Squid=-
09-09-2003, 05:51 PM
Dont bother asking, because no matter what who you ask, everybody is going to be biased because of this stupid SP crap :rolleyes:

xen_100
09-09-2003, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
SS Freak inserts... nuff said.

it is still inserts.

puckmaster
09-09-2003, 06:29 PM
out of those 2, i'de get the freak. but i would get a jj edge or an evil pipe.

xen_100
09-09-2003, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*

Whats your point?

WTF do you do with them? Throw them in a garbage disposal and then expect them to work. You put them in the Back and use it, when your done you take it out and stick it in the case?

how did you know??? *looks around for the spy camera*

swat150
09-09-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Arkfear there is no reason why you need to cuss on my posted form nor automags itself. Post your own comments like a grown up. Is that clear or do you need timeout.

GT
09-09-2003, 09:05 PM
Scepeter,
why teflon is your friend. Bust one and blow it out in 3 easy shots.

Edit: moron that posted cant spell:D

sps16
09-09-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by gtrsi
Scpeter,
why teflon is your friend. Bust one and blow it out in 3 easy shots.
i agree, thats what i'm going to get!

DiRTyBuNNy
09-09-2003, 09:49 PM
I went through the same debate and I think I'm going to go with the Kaner barrel set from WGP. I took at the one that USAF uses on his X-mag and they seem to be pretty well made and I already tried the Equation and wasn't all that impressed with it so we'll see..