PDA

View Full Version : Have the revys improved

swat150
09-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Hey im buying a smoke rev and I was wondering if brass eagle improved there revy. Ive seen the necks break alot so im just wondering if I should buy a lot of shells

FreakBaller12
09-08-2003, 12:49 PM
it's BE man what do you expect of it?

Torbo
09-08-2003, 01:44 PM
just buy an empire reloader......superior in every respect

Kevmaster
09-08-2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by swat150
Hey im buying a smoke rev and I was wondering if brass eagle improved there revy. Ive seen the necks break alot so im just wondering if I should buy a lot of shells

A VL Revvie built today is faster, stronger, and more durable than any revvie built by pre-BE VL. The issue with sunlight was fixed. The issue of weak shells was fixed (twice). The issue of slowness was fixed. The molds were fixed to make a properly sized neck. Everything about one made today is better.

HOWEVER, if you go into Jimmy's PB store and buy one, it may be 8-10 months old, right when BE discovered the problem with the batch of shells. I would recommend buying from a large supplier that is likely to have new stock in or inquire about the age at your local pb store

xadamx
09-08-2003, 01:58 PM
sence when?

WARPED1
09-08-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Torbo
just buy an empire reloader......superior in every respect ...which uses revvy shells, just without the VLogo. I have a smoke one.

Kevmaster
09-08-2003, 03:05 PM
one of paintball's dirty little secrets...dont tell!!

xadamx..since when what?

since when have the revvies been at their best. the shell error was corrected 6 months ago, putting shipping to around 4 months ago. Anything shipped FROM BE within the last 4 months should be in tip top shape