PDA

View Full Version : boo-yah grip?

atomg18
09-08-2003, 04:55 PM
Has anyone here ever shot an automag classic with an x-valve and the boo-yah elcd grip? I'm trying to find out if i should get one from a guy who bought one but never used it. I've heard they suck if you don't have a level 10, but i have that and the x valve. I've also heard that the boo yah grip and the x valve don't go well together. Let me know what you think.

ChucktheMAGician
09-08-2003, 09:45 PM
Hostage has Retros on his but I think he's been gone for a while? If it does give you trouble let me know. I can trade you a classic valve for your X, and I'll pay shipping both ways! :rolleyes: ;) You may have seen me make this spectacular offer before, but don't worry, I have enough Classic valves for all the offers I've made!:D
This thread kinda has some answers, http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=499847#post499847

Lone Brain Cell
09-08-2003, 11:15 PM
I have a boo-yah & classic.....works filth

atomg18
09-09-2003, 09:31 AM
i didn't mean a mag with the classic valve. I meant, an automag.68 classic, with an x valve. I may have mis-understood you, but do you have an x valve with your boo-yah Lone Brain Cell?

xen_100
09-09-2003, 11:51 AM
I haven't heard of anyone trying to make it work with the new ULT, but I bet it would work great with that..............the biggest problem people had with the booyaah was geting it to pull the sear down.(too much poewr required) with the ULT, that should be solved.