PDA

View Full Version : i was just thinkin

penguinpunk555
09-08-2003, 07:28 PM
what if the SP thing went threw wouldnt alot of people going to get newer guns .like mechanical guns woulndt this make it so more and more people would go to mech for the lower price meaning automag sales would go up for the qaulity and price? just i thought please dont flame me i was just thinking about this
and tk will probly make a super ultra light trigger pull to to make it easy walkable so maybe good can come of this
and i already know about the ult im saying he will make a liter one probly

p.s.

dont flame me just a thought

rikkter
09-08-2003, 09:24 PM
your like, one step behind.
TK just came out with that ULT trigger. it makes the 3lb trigger down to a 13oz i believe.

he did this BECAUSE of the SP issue.

Skoad
09-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
[B}he did this BECAUSE of the SP issue. [/B]

he did? i thought he was working on it before the SP rumors.

dcmander
09-08-2003, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
your like, one step behind.
TK just came out with that ULT trigger. it makes the 3lb trigger down to a 13oz i believe.

he did this BECAUSE of the SP issue.

And now you are a step behind. :D

TK now has said that they are working to make it EVEN lighter...Lighter than 13oz. :) :)

AGD too fast for AOers..Hmm..interesting concept. :) :D

AGD
09-08-2003, 11:22 PM
Do ya feel the need for speed!!??

AGD

FooTemps
09-08-2003, 11:25 PM
Tom, ARE YOU SERIOUS!? HOLY CRAP! EVEN I DIDN'T KNOW!

Anyway, there will be enough used electros on the market to last paintball a few years.

poolshark5226
09-09-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by dcmander

TK now has said that they are working to make it EVEN lighter...Lighter than 13oz. :) :)

Tom, I heart you

Originally posted by FooTemps

Anyway, there will be enough used electros on the market to last paintball a few years.

I'm not so sure that's true. I know a lot of people think so, but when Mr. Pimp Baller finds out that he cant get a new uber-Angel or Trix, what reason does he have to sell his Timmy for?

Muzikman
09-09-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by poolshark5226

Tom, I heart you

Is that your way of telling Tom you Wuv him?:)

penguinpunk555
09-09-2003, 06:56 PM
i knew alreayd that he came out with the ult i mean he probly will come out with a even liter trigger pull then the one he has now

JT2002
09-09-2003, 07:00 PM
tom does this mean the sp case is looking grim for you guys? i hope not. well tom, now you can pursue your other idea of becoming a barrel company. and make mech mags on the side

wobbles82
09-09-2003, 09:20 PM
Mech mags as a side? CROWN POINT BARREL KIT! Madness! But koolness, Im game. I think im gonna get the ULT, im in love once again. :cool: