PDA

View Full Version : Flashpoint: Resistance

bunkerhugger
09-08-2003, 10:07 PM
Southwest Voodoo has secured the Nogovian command roles for this game. It's going to be a good old fashioned guerilla campaign, blasting away commies and securing our island for what we do best - Farming! Shrunken heads, the Meat Wagon, and a few new tricks will be waiting for those Russian worms when they hit Tucson later this month. Any other AO'ers going to be heading down? We'd love to make this a mag blasting route of the invaders.

http://www.southwestvoodoo.com/images/flashpoint/armando01.jpg

cabldawg
09-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Yes, let the AO's come to this game, and let us see who they will support.

Will they support Alexi Viskov as he leads the glorious army of Mother Russia? Will they march to victory under the leadership of this member of Evil Inc. as he takes the island, crushes their feeble resistance and brings them into civilization?.

Or, will they play for this pitiful, rag-tag bunch who try to keep their identity secret on one Flashpoint forum only to brag about it on the next. They are sloppy, disorganized, outclassed, and soon to be taking dirt-naps.

(disclaimer All above comments are made in fun as part of the game)

blakdragon21
09-09-2003, 12:16 AM
I am a newbie to senerio games, i don't even know how to sign up and what team. If some one can trun me onto the game and give me some advice on what to do and how to play that would be really cool.

edweird
09-09-2003, 03:23 AM
I will be running down from Phoenix to attend... and I should be dragging down a friend as well.

Lawrence TB Wright
09-09-2003, 10:43 AM
For this game goto www.mxsportz.com. Click the banner at the first page, then click the start button displayed in your browser the goto events and the scroll down until you see the Tucson game listed. All the information you need is there. I hope this helps.

bunkerhugger
09-09-2003, 11:31 AM
VooDoo does not hide our identity on any forum. Our puppet Trammel will destroy your pathetic forces, Viskov, and your souls will be ours to play with for all of eternity. You and your atheist comrades will never know the peace of death's slumber for each and every one of you will be turned into zombie slaves for working on my potato farm! Nogovia is Voodoo land, a lesson you shall soon learn well!

cabldawg
09-09-2003, 12:07 PM
You and your atheist comrades will never know the peace of death's slumber
This may be the first truthful comment you have made.

I thought this island had only a strategic value. And now I find out there is a potatoe farm. If you play your cards right. I'll let you work on my farm. The Vodka will flow.

Alexi Viskov
Commander

bunkerhugger
09-09-2003, 07:50 PM
On the sleepy island of Nogovia the peaceful weather and abundant resources make for an easy life. With free time comes indolence and with indolence, perversion. Thus did the old religion find its way onto this remote land. In the deserts and wilderness, in the cities and fields, slowly has VooDoo crept in. As it has taken hold, its believers have slowly changed from those around them. More easily do they move unseen, quieter are they in all ways, and more aware of those around them are they. This is how they fell upon Trammel.

The strength and power in Lt. Colonel Trammel was evident from they he arrived in Nogovia. As the priests began to watch him from afar his abilities became even more evident. This American did without thinking or effort what many Nogovians would never attempt. The believers watched as Trammel built for himself a life of ease without even hesitating to consider if it was possible. His movements were that of a warrior but his manner was that of a villager. Truly this was a spirit which had found balance in this life and was unaffected by the other powers. There was no explanation other than this for Trammel's abilities. He was a spirit of the Vodun, sent to guide and raise the new religion.

But before the priests could approach the Colonel, the communists came, destroying the ways of Nogovia, brutally stomping out all religions. Believers melted into the landscape, sliding from the grasps of standard Soviet military units. And with this survival came word that the time had come and Trammel would lead VooDoo into the next era. Already he was gathering people to him, forging them in the fire of his spirit, training them in the ways of power. Soon he would lead the believers to victory over the atheist invaders and help spread VooDoo to other lands and places. The power of the spirit world would be at the call of Nogovian priests and the world would quake again at the strength of the old religions. But first they must push the communists back into the sea.

cabldawg
09-10-2003, 08:57 AM
Ahhhh, look the beginnings of a fairy tale. The next thing your gonna tell us, is that they all lived happily ever after.

bunkerhugger
09-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Should we be scared by a general so easily bested by silly string?

http://southwestvoodoo.com/images/flashpoint/cable_face.jpg

Evil Preacher
09-11-2003, 03:05 PM
Yea, but it was his birthday and they wouldnt let us use real leather or chains on him.

cabldawg
09-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Oh yes. Please, do not be afraid of me.

Sir_Brass
09-12-2003, 01:36 AM
I was going to come, since I go to ERAU in Prescott, but I recently aquired a mag for $200, and since I only have about $1000 spending money for the entire academic year, I won't be able to splooge on pball any more than I already have.

I WILL be going to a scenario game in the spring down in tuscon, however :D.

Caffiend
09-12-2003, 04:16 PM
I along with 3 friends will be at the game. On the Nogovian side I believe. This will be our first scenario game, so take it easy on us ;)

cabldawg
09-12-2003, 04:30 PM
welcome to the game. If your there on Fri night, stop by and introduce yourself and ask questions. read the rules. Print them out, bring them with you.

www.scenariopaintball.com/rules[/URL]

Caffiend
09-13-2003, 09:06 AM
thnx for posting the rules cabldawg. i'll read them when i'm a bit more coherent. don't know if i'll make it friday night, i probably have to work then :(

bunkerhugger
09-13-2003, 09:55 PM
Victor,
We have found another group of escapees. It seems they were in an "reeducation" camp on the East end of the island. The stories they have brought us of torture and brain washing make the tequila in my stomache curdle. I listened to the stories of each of them and in them all I heard the name of one man - Josef Serov. This demon and the way he treats my companeros... He shall not escape this island. I will bury him and todos los bastardos that come with him. I swear by blood of my people, the communistas will perish aqui.

Vaya Con Dios,

Eduardo Gonzalez
Major, Nogovian Army

http://southwestvoodoo.com/images/flashpoint/eduardo01.jpg

p8ntball72
09-21-2003, 09:08 PM
Fresh from the potato fields..

p8ntball72
09-21-2003, 09:37 PM
A team with it's own Body Spray can't lose..
If your not with VooDoo you Stink !!

cabldawg
09-23-2003, 07:28 PM
OK
I've bit my tongue long enough. I have to say it. They may have come up with this spray because they've seen your game.

edweird
09-26-2003, 08:53 PM
Um this may be a bit 11th hour for this.... but where are ya all staying for this?

Hopefully ya all reply before I take off tonight for the event after work.

Caffiend
09-26-2003, 09:04 PM
ummm, the back of my Rodeo...