PDA

View Full Version : The PMI TEXAS THROWDOWN

Trips
09-09-2003, 10:25 PM
Greetings to one and all,

I would like to take this opportunity to extend an invitation to all of the AO'ers here to come to a little game here in Houston, Texas in December called the
TEXAS THROWDOWN.

December 5,6,7 Paintball USA will be the host field for this Annual Event.

MXS is producing the event and it has something for everyone.

Now it is generally known throughout the free world that Texas has some of the best hospitality to be found anywhere. This event will be no exception. There will be Bar-B-Que cookoffs Friday night before the event, a live Texas Blues Band, Texas Terraplanes, RC car racing, players from around the country meeting and greeting, Vendors tent, a hot tub.....well you get the idea. We like to throw big parties down here.

Even better there is a little 26 hour paintball game starting the next day.

The Field: PBUSA is the big dog of paintball fields in Texas. Designed by players for scenario and rec ball. It has one of, if not, the largest speedball fields in the entire country. Multi storied bases and objective bunkers, four grassy roads that disect the field, a creek seperates the wooded fields from the speed ball fields. The staff and teams that call PBUSA home have been busy building new objectives and generally fluffing the fields in preparation for this event.

The Reffing: Every referee will have a copy of the G.S.R.P. on their person during the game and will have to have full knowledge of those rules before being considered to ref this event. Bobby Gogolin will, of course, be the Ultimate Judge for the event. Assisting him will be "Radar" and myself in the capacities of Lead Referees. We are the two most senior referees for PBUSA. The rest of the reffing crew is being hand picked by the two of us.

Mother and Pacman have promised a nightime game like no other with Pyrotechnics lighting the sky all night long.

Of course there is the monster prize package at the end of the game.

This will be the players game to be at.

Additional info can be found at

MXSTEXASTHROWDOWN (http://www.MXSTEXASTHROWDOWN.com)

See you all in December

Trips
09-10-2003, 09:11 PM
for those who think I can't read....hehehe I know another thread was started about this game already but this is a personal invite to everyone from the host field, it's staff and it's resident teams.:D

Muzikman
09-12-2003, 12:59 PM
I hope to be down there. Plan on buying my plane tix this weekend.

judster
09-12-2003, 09:18 PM
yes sir!! i was out at the field last weekend. those boys are dong some work out there. paintball usa is one of the best scenario fields around. this field held vipers t-rev(the grail) where there was 1000 people and we still had room to run around and not see anybody. if you guys can make it out, i strongly reccomend it!!! you will not be let down my the field or MXS...hope to see ya there

judster
09-12-2003, 09:19 PM
yes sir!! i was out at the field last weekend. those boys are dong some work out there. paintball usa is one of the best scenario fields around. this field held vipers t-rev(the grail) where there was 1000 people and we still had room to run around and not see anybody. if you guys can make it out, i strongly reccomend it!!! you will not be let down my the field of MXS...hope to see ya there