PDA

View Full Version : Yes!! My OWN!

FalconGuy016
09-10-2003, 02:21 PM
Yes!!!!!
Its now OFFICIAL! I AM GETTING MY <u>OWN</u> CAR!

Manual 89 Bronco II!
25,000 miles (wow!)
$2150! :) :) :)

(for those who are skeptical, the source of this truck is probably the most reliable you will ever get from, much much much moreso than any respectable dealer. It is in perfect condition too!)

BobTheCow
09-10-2003, 02:35 PM
So exciting... it's almost time for you to become my secondary driving bi0tch!! ;) :D

DJBacon06
09-10-2003, 02:43 PM
pshhhh my '90 Isuzu Trooper will slay you and tu bronco de dos!!

Skreemer
09-10-2003, 03:18 PM
I had an '86 BroncoII... not a bad little vehicle to have some fun in... at the time I also lived in New Mexico and had a blast with friends ripping through the desert and around on some of the fire access roads in the mountains...

From experience though before you do anything 4X4 in it... get some tie downs for the battery... they didn't always come with em. Check your spare tire BEFORE you go out... nothing like having a flat and then finding out your spare is too... The BroncoII sits very high and has a very high center of gravity... watch out getting sideways on hills or switchbacks...

over all have a ton of fun I know I did in mine... (consequently I replaced mine with an F-2504x4)

beam
09-10-2003, 03:27 PM
What if I offer the seller $2500? Then, are you screwed? LOL! :D

You gotta post pics!

Benfica4ever
09-10-2003, 05:14 PM
Cool.

PICS!?!?!?!??!?!?!

RenagadeOfFunk
09-10-2003, 05:16 PM
MY $1500 dollar GT JAMIE BESTWICK PRO MODEL BMX bike rules you all...and it get 12ft to the pedal :)also gets about 14 ft of air OH YEAH!! lets see yur old cars do that...yes it was $1,500...with upgrades..,more than my uped rt pro...

chunk_daddy
09-10-2003, 05:48 PM
THE BRONCO!!!!!!!!!!! i was gonna get one of them cant' find one thats not rusted/has more miles then i can count..thats awsome dude im still lookin for mine!!!

ERut
09-10-2003, 06:12 PM
Does this mean you'll be getting out of the house instead of spending all you time on AO?:D

Brak
09-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ERut
Does this mean you'll be getting out of the house instead of spending all you time on AO?:D

No, it doesn't.

ZAust
09-10-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by ERut

i doubt it... hell probably get a laptop and wireless internet so he can post whore from the road!!:p

BobTheCow
09-10-2003, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by RenagadeOfFunkRTPcf
MY $1500 dollar GT JAMIE BESTWICK PRO MODEL BMX bike rules you all...and it get 12ft to the pedal :)also gets about 14 ft of air OH YEAH!! lets see yur old cars do that...yes it was $1,500...with upgrades..,more than my uped rt pro...
I believe it... my friend pumped $800 into his mountain bike without giving it a second thought, and he's looking at ENTRY-LEVEL road bikes which are like $600 right there, at least... it's as bad as paintball!! :eek:

To un-hijack the thread:
LOL!! PW'ing from the road... I'll help him along in that journey. ;)

FalconGuy016
09-10-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by ZAust

i doubt it... hell probably get a laptop and wireless internet so he can post whore from the road!!:p

Manual transmission :(

But no worries! I got a Brain Linx(c) with Motorola to AO so I can post even MORE faster than before!

But really now, I honestly truely might be missing AO more than ever :( with crew, AP US History, and now a CAR?! Eesh
Pics will come as soon as I get it

Originally posted by BobTheCow63
So exciting... it's almost time for you to become my secondary driving bi0tch!! ;) :D

Oh so true, but remember now, you cant screw around as we do in brendons... somethign bad might happen if you decide to playfully switch gears in a MANUAL car :)