PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Rod Question

IcantBelieveit
09-10-2003, 07:07 PM
How come my trigger rod hits the trigger when in e-mode? This is causing mad trigger bounce....and i just adjusted the trigger rod and sear plunger with a caliper...so they are within the specs

Tunaman
09-10-2003, 07:50 PM
2.125 on the trigger rod
3.005 on the plunger length
Just check them again and get back to me.;)

IcantBelieveit
09-10-2003, 07:56 PM
they are right....perhaps you cam make me a picture of where exactly to measure

RobAGD
09-10-2003, 10:16 PM
Make sure your switch is pointed to the E in emode. If you have the battery on and the switch to M for manual you'll get the hybrid mode.

Also check to make sure that the selector is set right. If you take off the main body, the Sear Axel and lift off the rail, when pointing to the E you should see the recessed grub screw that sets the trigger back travel stop. If you see the rounded grub face or silver your selector arm is not on right.

-Robert

IcantBelieveit
09-11-2003, 05:46 PM
nope all that stuff is right..Rob i think i might have a buddy....run my gun up to you...so you can fix it right and set everything correctly

RobAGD
09-13-2003, 12:21 AM
Not a problem, shoot for Monday or Wed as those are my slower days. HE may have to leave it depending on how busy I am in the shop with orders and stuf.

Did you buy the gun from Pevs ?

-RObert

IcantBelieveit
09-13-2003, 12:53 AM
no sir i did not buy the gun from Pevs...but my buddy is "HO" or "MajorHOHO" on these forums...you just got done building him an e-mag short little asian guy. im sure you know who i am talking about

I have a tourney to play with him on Sunday...soo i will send it back with him on sunday...and get him to ship it back to me..and tell him to brigni t in either Monday or Wed.

and if i owe you anything...let me know...and we can work payment out somehow