PDA

View Full Version : Does not fire after installing venom highline

xtremexnyc
09-10-2003, 10:40 PM
My setup is RT Valve LX, Y Frame, ULE Body, Benchmark body rail. Gun fired fine before Venom highline was installed. Steps that was taken to trouble shoot. Removed Venom high line and ran a Macroline directly to valve, gassed up and it fired fine. Inside the fitting that screws on to the RT valve it seems like there is something blocking half of where the air would go through. See Pic. Looks like the gun is starving for air because of that. Any ideas?

Thanks in advanced.

athomas
09-11-2003, 07:46 AM
The blockage you see is part of the locking mechanism for the removable line. By itself that won't cause you problems because there is still plenty of capacity. The problem would arise when and if the line were pushed in farther than the end you see inside. Then the line would totally block off the air hole and your gun would starve.

xtremexnyc
09-11-2003, 10:06 AM
Thanks for the information. The venomline that would go into this fitting is barely inserted in. I'm pretty sure the line is not pushed all the way in to cause it to starve. Any more thoughts. I will do some more trouble shoot some more tonight.

Thanks again